Leftist-Free Communities?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Would it be possible to establish a leftist-free community in the U.S.? I would love to live separate from these vermin, but I am not sure if there is a way to do it. Perhaps a religious and/or over 55 community of some sort? Do any already exist? Please share your thoughts.

BRILLIANT_.jpg

Would it be possible to establish a leftist-free community in the U.S.? I would love to live separate from these vermin, but I am not sure if there is a way to do it. Perhaps a religious and/or over 55 community of some sort? Do any already exist? Please share your thoughts.

I have not done the research, but the very small town I live in, in Southeast South Dakota, seems to be very largely right wing. There are a few left-ish looking people who live in the small trailer park here but my conversations I've had with them lead me to believe that they're okay. I have one who does yard work for me and she's actually pretty nice.

When I vote, I have glanced at the party demographics on the voter roll and the checks are overwhelmingly in the "R" column.

There are four churches in town with a population of just over 1,100.

If there was a way to assure that this was a completely leftist free town, I'd go for it.

You could just grow up and accept that fact that some of your neighbors don't agree with you.

Both the left and the right are fixated on vanquishing the other side. It isn't going to happen. But they might just sink their country with their quixotic desire to "win" at all costs.

You could just grow up and accept that fact that some of your neighbors don't agree with you.

Both the left and the right are fixated on vanquishing the other side. It isn't going to happen. But they might just sink their country with their quixotic desire to "win" at all costs.
So you wouldnt enjoy being free from authoritarian assholes?

Oh! How do I reach that exalted status? :laughing0301:

Just keep handing him his ass every day, that's what I did.

Mac1958 doesn't like the fact that I remind everyone he voted for Joe Biden in 2020, will do so again in 2024, and is an enthusiastic member of the DNC cult.

It destroys the phony "centrist" persona he's tried to adopt here.

I have not done the research, but the very small town I live in, in Southeast South Dakota, seems to be very largely right wing. There are a few left-ish looking people who live in the small trailer park here but my conversations I've had with them lead me to believe that they're okay. I have one who does yard work for me and she's actually pretty nice.

When I vote, I have glanced at the party demographics on the voter roll and the checks are overwhelmingly in the "R" column.

There are four churches in town with a population of just over 1,100.

If there was a way to assure that this was a completely leftist free town, I'd go for it.

I was born in a small town of about the same size in the Northwest South Dakota, Deadwood. They legalized gambling a long time ago so I'm not sure it that is a sign of left or right.

Here you go:
maxresdefault.jpg

Just keep handing him his ass every day, that's what I did.

Mac1958 doesn't like the fact that I remind everyone he voted for Joe Biden in 2020, will do so again in 2024, and is an enthusiastic member of the DNC cult.

It destroys the phony "centrist" persona he's tried to adopt here.

Amen! I got tired of that "I'm Mr. Moderate" lie over a year ago.

Forum List

Back