Leftists interrupt Trump 10 times....

I seem to recall when Teapartiers disrupted candidates at townhall meetings it was applauded as "free speech"...my how things have changed.

I seem to recall when Teapartiers disrupted candidates at townhall meetings it was applauded as "free speech"...my how things have changed.
You might have a point IF I supported the tea party....I don't.

You might have a point IF I supported the tea party....I don't.

Didn't say you did.
Plus Tea party aren't terrorists or targeting cops,BLM are both,Tea Party spoke at ELECTED officials town halls not candidates speeches...

Guess free speech is only for domestic terrorists...

Trump is a boor and a victim of affluenza, but he hasn't tipped over into "terrorist" yet...
Then don't listen to him. At least Trump wants to give EVERYONE a chance at a nice life,leftists just want to give hand outs instead of helping them get back to work.

Far left revisionist history at it's best, asking questions at a town hall meeting that does not fit the far left agenda is a "disruption" to the far left..

More proof you are far left drone!

I look at it like this. Why would anyone bother to interrupt rubio/bush at thier 5 person "rallies"?

Got's to LOVE The Donald....Pissing on PC and the THUGERY!

trump-winning-2.jpg

I might go and interrupt a rubio rally, but if i did i would be interrupting 2 drunks puking in the corner and the other 3 people would be headed to the exit.

Donald Trump interrupted 10 times: Sign of emerging public backlash?
Guess free speech is only for domestic terrorists like black lives matter to use...I am glad he is hitting a nerve. Fuck these scumbags....keep it up Trump!
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Nowhere in the cited article was anyone identified as a 'leftist.'

And more ignorance from the right.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private citizens and private organizations.

The notion that the protesters 'violated' Trump's 'right to free speech' is as idiotic as it is wrong.

• TRUMP SUPPORTERS: WE WANT POLITICALLY INCORRECT
    WND ^
    'I just see this as a train that they can't derail' The Prince William County fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia, rocked with energy as roughly 2,500 people gathered to hear a speech from Donald Trump, the current frontrunner for the GOP presidential nomination. On that night this week, the crowd seemed to sense Trump is different than most politicians - and believe him to be a bolder, more independent leader capable of doing what is necessary to make America a better country. Ruby, from Front Royal, Virginia, said she drove almost an hour to hear Trump speak, and it was her...

Forum List

Back