Leftists interrupt Trump 10 times....

• Republicans brace for long battle against Donald Trump
    CNN ^ | 12/5/2015 | MJ Lee
    Donald Trump, defying skeptics and overcoming an avalanche of mockery from establishment Republicans, has extended his streak as the party's presidential frontrunner for almost five months. With the Iowa caucuses less than two months away, Republican leaders are growing deeply alarmed by Trump's resilience. Anxious that his lead may not fade before the voting starts, GOP strategists have begun to brace for a long and painful nomination fight, with Trump's opponents hoping to grind him down over a period of months. In a new CNN/ORC poll released Friday, Trump leads the GOP field of White House hopefuls at 36% --...

Were they looking for money (a handout) ?
Or perhaps the protesters were part of a organized performance funded by the Koch brothers or RNC?

More like George Soros, who PAID the Ferguson THUGERY to RIOT, or the DNC!

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../hired-black-lives-...
The Washington Times
May 19, 2015 - Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a ... has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. ... have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros.

I seem to recall when Teapartiers disrupted candidates at townhall meetings it was applauded as "free speech"...my how things have changed.
You might have a point IF I supported the tea party....I don't.

Didn't say you did.
Plus Tea party aren't terrorists or targeting cops,BLM are both,Tea Party spoke at ELECTED officials town halls not candidates speeches...
More ignorance, lies, and stupidity.

BLM is not a 'terrorist organization.'

And private citizens cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of other private citizens.

I seem to recall when Teapartiers disrupted candidates at townhall meetings it was applauded as "free speech"...my how things have changed.

Didn't say you did.
Plus Tea party aren't terrorists or targeting cops,BLM are both,Tea Party spoke at ELECTED officials town halls not candidates speeches...

And private citizens cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of other private citizens.

BUT as long as Trump PAID for the space to make his speech, he has the RIGHT to THROW THE TRASH OUT!

Donald Trump interrupted 10 times: Sign of emerging public backlash?
Guess free speech is only for domestic terrorists like black lives matter to use...I am glad he is hitting a nerve. Fuck these scumbags....keep it up Trump!
Another ridiculous lie from the right.

Nowhere in the cited article was anyone identified as a 'leftist.'

And more ignorance from the right.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private citizens and private organizations.

The notion that the protesters 'violated' Trump's 'right to free speech' is as idiotic as it is wrong.

They violated his property rights since he was renting the venue and he has rules on what kind of behavior is allowed.

Guess free speech is only for domestic terrorists like black lives matter to use...I am glad he is hitting a nerve. Fuck these scumbags....keep it up Trump!

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private citizens and private organizations.

The notion that the protesters 'violated' Trump's 'right to free speech' is as idiotic as it is wrong.

while others chanted “Black Lives Matter.” Who else is going to chant that.
The left and democrats own BLM...:bye1:

Didn't say you did.

No, it's not a terrorist organization. It's a criminal gang.

Trump is notorious for being the greatest man on earth. rubioasscrap is notorious for licking up illegal ass droppings.

Didn't say you did.
==========

WRONG they also disrupted candidates who were in favor of OBAMACARE. They made total asses out of themselves.

=============

POLITICAL SPEECH < is > covered under " Free Speech " ... calling your boss a gay pedophile is NOT.

Donald Trump, defying skeptics and overcoming an avalanche of mockery from establishment Republicans, has extended his streak as the party's presidential frontrunner for almost five months. With the Iowa caucuses less than two months away, Republican leaders are growing deeply alarmed by Trump's resilience. Anxious that his lead may not fade before the voting starts, GOP strategists have begun to brace for a long and painful nomination fight, with Trump's opponents hoping to grind him down over a period of months. In a new CNN/ORC poll released Friday, Trump leads the GOP field of White House hopefuls at 36% --...

We know that both establishments want Trump out; but although the left has confidence it can beat Trump, they want him out NOW! Why? Because they are deathly afraid he will continue to excite republicans, sign up new voters, and continue heralding the stupidity of their policies. They are afraid that if he ends up dropping late, all those new voters and excited people are going to still vote, and it won't be for them. He has the energy level through the roof on the GOP side, and they need that excitement to go away as quickly as possible. When Hillary campaigns, her rallys are like visiting mausoleums. They know they are up against it this election as they do not have an Obama, they have someone who puts everyone to sleep, so yes, they need Trump to go away yesterday!

We know that both establishments want Trump out; but although the left has confidence it can beat Trump, they want him out NOW! Why? Because they are deathly afraid he will continue to excite republicans, sign up new voters, and continue heralding the stupidity of their policies. They are afraid that if he ends up dropping late, all those new voters and excited people are going to still vote, and it won't be for them. He has the energy level through the roof on the GOP side, and they need that excitement to go away as quickly as possible. When Hillary campaigns, her rallys are like visiting mausoleums. They know they are up against it this election as they do not have an Obama, they have someone who puts everyone to sleep, so yes, they need Trump to go away yesterday!

They are ALMOST as afraid of this PATRIOT as they are of Trump, we still have Ted as a HOLE CARD if something happens to The Donald.... like assassination!!

W8qWfLu.jpg

Forum List

Back