Lefty justifies violence against Trump at Huffpo

All the violence has been from Radical Leftists, or Organised Agitators, I've heard of no violence from the Right at either Bernie Sanders events or at Hillary events.

It's almost a miracle that nobody has been killed at one of the Trump events.

I can't wait until someone air holes one of the little commies....and when it happens I don't want to hear one whine or moan from the left loons. Don't start none, won't be none

All the violence has been from Radical Leftists, or Organised Agitators, I've heard of no violence from the Right at either Bernie Sanders events or at Hillary events.

I can't wait until someone air holes one of the little commies....and when it happens I don't want to hear one whine or moan from the left loons. Don't start none, won't be none

They'll blame The Donald, we know they will, it'll be The Donald's fault.

It's how these assholes operate, they never take responsibility, for nothing.

So, you are eagerly hoping and waiting for someone to be shot? What a fine christian you are. Oh, that's right, you one of those hypocritical, bullshit christians. You truly are a vile, smelly turd.

I'm sensing a lesbian love connection here. You Go Girls!!!

So, you are eagerly hoping and waiting for someone to be shot? What a fine christian you are. Oh, that's right, you one of those hypocritical, bullshit christians. You truly are a vile, smelly turd.

Yawn...hopefully it will be you and this forum won't be subjected to your constant trolling and infantile crap. Now buzz off ya tired old puke

That's one of the ingrained traits of Leftists, the abandonment of personal responsibility and the adoption of blaming everyone else.

It illustrates emotional immaturity.

I'm sensing a lesbian love connection here. You Go Girls!!!

:rolleyes-41:

Yawn...hopefully it will be you and this forum won't be subjected to your constant trolling and infantile crap. Now buzz off ya tired old puke
Hey, I thought you said I was on your ignore list? LOL.

You are, I just wanted to see who was making such a boneheaded comment to Sassy that caused her to respond the way she did. Then I noticed your even stupider comment, which was so incredibly stupid it only rated a :rolleyes-41:

So you can go back on ignore now.

You are, I just wanted to see who was making such a boneheaded comment to Sassy that caused her to respond the way she did. Then I noticed your even stupider comment, which was so incredibly stupid it only rated a :rolleyes-41:

Ignore is a wonderful little tool, you put a troll on it and can take them off, kick their dentures in and return them to ignore. :)

Ignore is a wonderful little tool, you put a troll on it and can take them off, kick their dentures in and return them to ignore. :)

I've got 28 people on ignore :eek-52: :smoke:

Some are just not worth reading

Hey idiot, look again. The post was a response to your girlfriend, not you.

You read EVERYTHING I type in. LOL. I own you, lard ass.

Hey you know that the Leftists say that they have an IQ of 240 or something? Well that means those 28 people I've got on ignore, they have a combined IQ of 6720 or something :eek-52: :lol:

Hey you know that the Leftists say that they have an IQ of 240 or something? Well that means those 28 people I've got on ignore, they have a combined IQ of 6720 or something :eek-52: :lol:

And not a lick of common sense

Forum List

Back