Legal blows fuel impeachment fears

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
About 12 or 14 months back, I posted that TRUMP has never met an adversary like "Washington". He was coming to drain the swamp? I posted that "Washington" could well chew him up and spit him out. I'm telling you, HE CAN'T WIN against "Washington". EVEN with MC CONNELL and RYAN rolling over and PLAYING DEAD!

WHITE HOUSE

‘It’s the only excuse they’ll need’: Legal blows fuel impeachment fears
The conviction of Trump’s former campaign chairman, guilty plea of his former personal lawyer and indictment of a leading congressional supporter raise Trump’s risks.

BY CHRISTOPHER CADELAGO, ANDREW RESTUCCIA, NANCY COOK AND DANIEL LIPPMAN

About 12 or 14 months back, I posted that TRUMP has never met an adversary like "Washington". He was coming to drain the swamp? I posted that "Washington" could well chew him up and spit him out. I'm telling you, HE CAN'T WIN against "Washington". EVEN with MC CONNELL and RYAN rolling over and PLAYING DEAD!

WHITE HOUSE

The conviction of Trump’s former campaign chairman, guilty plea of his former personal lawyer and indictment of a leading congressional supporter raise Trump’s risks.

What impeachment fears? This is a fact, the democrats are going to impeach Trump as soon as they get the House wether he has done anything or not, there was no fear here, there is just the truth. Elections for the democrats no longer matter. They will no longer wait the 2 year cycle and put themselves up for a vote, now, it is "Lawfare" forever.

To impeach someone you need an impeachment worthy crime.

I wonder what they think Trump has done to be impeachment worthy??

Actually, you are wrong..... they just need one vote more than 50% in the House. The lack of a crime doesn't matter.

Actually, you are wrong..... they just need one vote more than 50% in the House. The lack of a crime doesn't matter.

Seems to me they need a crime. Would look real funny to impeach someone just because you want to.

Seems to me they need a crime. Would look real funny to impeach someone just because you want to.

What you have to understand is they don't care. Pundits keep saying that the democrats won't impeach Trump because the American people won't like it, and they will lose seats in congress......neither of those things matter to the democrats. They want to stop Trump from appointing Justices to the Courts, and they want to stop him from doing anything els..... they will sacrifice seats in Congress, and they don't care what the American people will think....this is about power, and they will have more power by impeaching Trump.

WHITE HOUSE

And the crimes were directed by Trump himself; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/84432077-51ef-4640-b546-acdee14c00d8

WHITE HOUSE

And the crimes were directed by Trump himself; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/84432077-51ef-4640-b546-acdee14c00d8

There were no crimes, not even in paying off the hookers.

What you have to understand is they don't care. Pundits keep saying that the democrats won't impeach Trump because the American people won't like it, and they will lose seats in congress......neither of those things matter to the democrats. They want to stop Trump from appointing Justices to the Courts, and they want to stop him from doing anything els..... they will sacrifice seats in Congress, and they don't care what the American people will think....this is about power, and they will have more power by impeaching Trump.
My question is, how come Republicans aren't calling for impeachment? 16 Republican senators called for it with Clinton, and his crimes didn't involve stealing an election. And Lindsey Graham back in 1999, called for the cleansing of the office; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/84432077-51ef-4640-b546-acdee14c00d8

WHITE HOUSE

You are wrong; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/84432077-51ef-4640-b546-acdee14c00d8

The FEC and the Federal Campaign Finance Law Brochure

Again, Trump violated the law, and what is worse, he cheated 65 million people out of a fair election. He is an illegitimate president.

He is a co-conspirator, and people like you are just as bad. You are complicit; The consequences for all of the president's guilty men

WHITE HOUSE

You are wrong; blob:http://www.msnbc.com/84432077-51ef-4640-b546-acdee14c00d8

The FEC and the Federal Campaign Finance Law Brochure

Again, Trump violated the law, and what is worse, he cheated 65 million people out of a fair election. He is an illegitimate president.

He is a co-conspirator, and people like you are just as bad. You are complicit; The consequences for all of the president's guilty men
And funny faces are for cowards and for those who surrender to the truth.

You are incapable of intelligent debate. The crimes are in the wide open; The consequences for all of the president's guilty men

campaign finance laws - Google Search

blob:http://www.msnbc.com/fe9ca101-a82b-4d5c-991f-81f28f4db26a

Forum List

Back