Legal gun owner kills six

I give up. I have been convinced to change my thinking. I now believe that if everyone in that apartment building were carrying firearms, and every one of them started blazing away at each other (which, of course they would do, because nobody would know which one of them was the perp.), well, that would have been a GOOD thing........I guess.

Heres the poop......and shit, does this make the far left k00ks melt down.........

April 2013........Harvard completes long study. The data is conclusive >>>>

more guns = less crimes

The data from Europe is jaw dropping and a kick to the balls of the progressive assholes who view everything based upon pure emotion = :gay:

Does Owning Guns Reduce Crime?

load up my friends......load up!!!

If you don't have a 12G shotgun, go get one. $300 will get you a nice basic home defense Mossberg and 100 rounds of shot shell. Take a head clear off at 20 paces with 00 buck.:funnyface:

Let the progressives stay in their bubbles and defend their residence with wiffle ball bats.

Stupid, stupid, Floriduh.
The weapon he used, which has not been identified, was legally purchased, and Vargas had a valid license, according to police.

Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners.

Motive for Florida apartment shooting still unknown - SGVTribune.com

"Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners." I thought that was us here in Arizona. :evil:
We live in GA and they are pretty liberal on Gun permits. Pretty much anyone can get one unless you have a record or mental illness .. Hubby went to court house got his concealed carry card which we can cross over to FL since we live so close. In FL it has to be concealed in GA you can fully show it on your hip , doesnt matter .

and FL still has less gun crime that chicago which has very strict gun laws

poor ravi...flailing, failing and raving

Comparing a state to a city isn't very accurate.

FirearmDEDIT.jpg

Florida actually has a HIGHER gun rate death than Illinois does.

Now, if you want to compare cities...

gunmap.png

Oh, wait, Florida has a higher rate in its metro areas than Chicago does.

Yay pitchurs!!!

How about throwing up one showing the states that allow open and constitutional carry. That'll throw a wrench in it.

As terrible as the situation was, one has to say well done to the SWAT team for going in there and rescuing the couple held hostage.

I give up. I have been convinced to change my thinking. I now believe that if everyone in that apartment building were carrying firearms, and every one of them started blazing away at each other (which, of course they would do, because nobody would know which one of them was the perp.), well, that would have been a GOOD thing........I guess.

Sounds like you are thinking the same nonsense you always are.

Stupid, stupid, Floriduh.
The weapon he used, which has not been identified, was legally purchased, and Vargas had a valid license, according to police.

Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners.

Motive for Florida apartment shooting still unknown - SGVTribune.com
Talk about much ado about nothing.

Only an idiot believes that background checks, licensing of gun owners and registration of guns will stop gun-related crime - and there must be a great many of these idiots out there.

Forum List

Back