Lesbian Episcopal Priest Becomes Head Baby-Murderer

Yet another sectarian squabble between Christians. This is why there are so many different denominations within Christianity. This is the U.S. in the 21st Century. Let's not have a repeat of the Middle Ages/Reformation thing. Such squabbles lead nowhere.

I doubt that. Most LGBTQ aren't really interested in religion. Radical left sects like the Episcopalianites are actually shrinking pretty dramatically.

On the contrary, I've known several LGBTQs who even taught Sunday school and I've heard of many in the ministry. Why have a contest between two sects? Religion is not a competition, and the people who are trying to start something with the Episcopalians certainly are no prizes, themselves. Like I said, this is just more medieval nonsense by people with too much time on their hands.

You certainly have weird names for Episcopalians.

Yet another sectarian squabble between Christians. This is why there are so many different denominations within Christianity. This is the U.S. in the 21st Century. Let's not have a repeat of the Middle Ages/Reformation thing. Such squabbles lead nowhere.

I doubt that. Most LGBTQ aren't really interested in religion. Radical left sects like the Episcopalianites are actually shrinking pretty dramatically.

On the contrary, I've known several LGBTQs who even taught Sunday school and I've heard of many in the ministry. Why have a contest between two sects? Religion is not a competition, and the people who are trying to start something with the Episcopalians certainly are no prizes, themselves. Like I said, this is just more medieval nonsense by people with too much time on their hands.

I had the same experience, except now my son will never give the family a grandchild due to the proclivities he learned at church from a closet atheist-LGBTQ teacher of the High School Sunday School class. (People thought it wouldn't make one single difference in anyone's faith).

Never mind the expletives I feel in my heart for the evil things my well-taught son said to my minister his senior year in college while his humiliated mother looked on in abject and helpless horrification and clear and unclouded view of how severe atheism destroys a child's soul, for the first time.

Last edited:

I had the same experience, except now my son will never give the family a grandchild due to the proclivities he learned at church from a closet atheist-LGBTQ.

Never mind the expletives I feel in my heart for the evil things my well-taught son said to my minister his senior year in college while his humiliated mother looked on in abject and helpless horrification and clear and view of how severe atheism destroys a child's soul, for the first time.

Your son will not have a child because of something that somebody said to him at church? I would think that a college senior would be grown-up enough to do his thinking. Maybe he just doesn't like your minister or doesn't care for your denomination any more. Atheists don't go to church. Anyway, I doubt whether any atheist would care if your son had children or not.

Lysistrata said:
Your son will not have a child because of something that somebody said to him at church?
Not A 'Something' Said
The Post Said He Was Groomed By His Sunday School Teacher
Pay Attention
At High School Level, Likely The Youth Pastor
I would think that a college senior would be grown-up enough to do his thinking.
HA-HAA !!
What A Joke !! Talk About Ignoring Reality !!
University Is Where It All Gets Re-Enforced
All Day Long, Four Years At A Stretch
Surviving As An Independent Thinker Is Nearly A Miracle
Where Have You Been ??
Maybe he just doesn't like your minister or doesn't care for your denomination any more.
Maybe He Was Groomed By A Homosexual Church Leader
Just Like The Poster Said
Atheists don't go to church.
Yes They Do
They Become Pastors Too
Like The Dyke In The OP
Flaunting Their Degeneracy In God's Face From His Pulpit
Why ??
Maybe They Like The Theatrics Of Ritual
Maybe It Continues A Lifestyle They Had As A Child
Maybe It Beats Competing In The Marketplace
Anyway, I doubt whether any atheist would care if your son had children or not.
Self Absorbed Selfish Bastards
Which Is The Whole Point Of The Post You Answered
Maybe Even The Point Of The OP
Consider It Mission Accomplished

Moloch.jpg

Your Wool-Gathering Blather
Must Endlessly Fascinate Yourself
Please, Continue....

Forum List

Back