Lesbians starve kids and chain them to wall.

Crazy people are crazy, independent of sexual leaning.

Why? Did some idiots on the board (say it ain't so, Joe!) think that gays would automatically be excluded from the same issues that straights face? Oh, the HUMANITY!

Fuckin morons.

They would have had a better shot at a nice childhood had they not been placed with mentally ill people to begin with. Homosexuality is a mental disease. Placing children with homosexuals is child abuse plain and simple.

Oh fuck off.

The priest scandal proved that male pervs are child molesters and it's true of female pervs too.

Oddly, I've heard of more cases of female child molestors that seemed credible locally. Though I am aware of the statistics. Females are suspected less and molestors thrive in secrecy so; I suppose it's fodder for this type of thing to be happening more and more. And today with the emphasis of everything being sexual, two lesbians chaining their adopted daughter to the wall? Sounds plausible. I wonder why she was chained there? They're going to discover sexual abuse. You know it. I know it.

Now get out and get yourself to a "gay pride parade". Lots there to be proud of: ie: a complete lack of humanity and obsession on sex...

What stuns me is how stories like this get quickly shoved under the rug. If this was a hetero couple, you'd hear nothing else but this on the news for a week. But because the "untouchables" committed the crime, it's merely a blip and *poof* ...gone...

Now get out and get yourself to a "gay pride parade". Lots there to be proud of: ie: a complete lack of humanity and obsession on sex...

Yep. It's clear that the gays on USMB are the ones who are obsessed with gay sex. Just look at all the threads they create about it. :eusa_whistle:

Yep. It's clear that the gays on USMB are the ones who are obsessed with gay sex. Just look at all the threads they create about it. :eusa_whistle:

People are fed up with what the church of LGBT is up to. So you're going to hear about it over and over. The "closet homo" "closet obessed" etc. diversions aren't going to work this time. Pull another trick out of your bag. When an elephant steps into the living room and directly on your toes, you're going to hear about it until said elephant leaves the living room.

CaféAuLait;8816651 said:
Three out of the four children were adopted.

Sometimes, no matter how inhumane this may sound, I wish sometimes punishments for crimes were exactly what happened to the victims. Especially in the case of children who are helpless.
Nothing inhumane about that attitude at all. I don't know what the sexuality of these fucks have to do with anything, but I'm thinking that some good ole fashion justice is in order. Put them in a room with bags on their heads and place a few childrens rights advocates in there with them. Line the walls with bats and give it a few hours....see what happens.

CaféAuLait;8816651 said:

Sometimes, no matter how inhumane this may sound, I wish sometimes punishments for crimes were exactly what happened to the victims. Especially in the case of children who are helpless.
Nothing inhumane about that attitude at all. I don't know what the sexuality of these fucks have to do with anything, but I'm thinking that some good ole fashion justice is in order. Put them in a room with bags on their heads and place a few childrens rights advocates in there with them. Line the walls with bats and give it a few hours....see what happens.

I already pointed that out. Because they are lesbian, the church elders won't allow coverage on this story in the media that their contributions now control. If this was a hetero couple, you'd be seeing more coverage on this than the missing 777 plane.

do you know crazy people come in all kinds?
Indeed they do. But we are constantly fed the BS that homosexual's make better parents.

People are fed up with what the church of LGBT is up to. So you're going to hear about it over and over. The "closet homo" "closet obessed" etc. diversions aren't going to work this time. Pull another trick out of your bag. When an elephant steps into the living room and directly on your toes, you're going to hear about it until said elephant leaves the living room.

There is already a church for pedophiles, and that elephant has been stepping on our toes for centuries.

CaféAuLait;8816651 said:

I already pointed that out. Because they are lesbian, the church elders won't allow coverage on this story in the media that their contributions now control. If this was a hetero couple, you'd be seeing more coverage on this than the missing 777 plane.
Perhaps, but I'd be more focused on what they did to the kids and could care less about their licking score.....They don't deserve to be pain free...

Watched all channels on MSM yesterday looking for this story. Not a peep. Not a word. Not a mention.

And the press appears bored too, looking for something besides speculation on the plane crash to talk about.

Not a friggin' word. If this was a hetero couple that did this, this story would be PLASTERED all over the MSM.

Apparenly being gay has its priveleges... [see my signature for more details]

Forum List

Back