Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Obama, the voice of the people.

I guess terrorist are people too

-Geaux
---------------------------

Less than a quarter of the American public approves of the nuclear agreement brokered between Iran and world powers, a share that has dropped significantly in less than two months.

According to data released by the Pew Research Center Tuesday, 21 percent of Americans approve of the nuclear deal, while 49 percent disapprove

Less Than a Quarter of Americans Approve of Nuclear Agreement with Iran

unnamed.jpg

More info

Americans dislike Iran deal

he announcement of a preliminary nuclear deal with Iran – the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action – touched a nerve in the U.S. body politic.

A CNN poll finds that a majority of Americans (52 percent) think Congress should reject the deal. Pew finds that just 38 percent support the pact. CBSestimates that 71 percent think Obama could have done better.

Gallup too finds that just “one in three Americans approve of President Barack Obama's handling of the situation in Iran” at a time when he is experiencing reasonably high approval elsewhere.

Surveys also suggest that the more people learn about the Iran deal, the less they like it.

-Geaux

Less than a quarter of the American public approves of the nuclear agreement brokered between Iran and world powers, a share that has dropped significantly in less than two months.

According to data released by the Pew Research Center Tuesday, 21 percent of Americans approve of the nuclear deal, while 49 percent disapprove

unnamed.jpg

I'll check it out. Thanks for posting the info, I appreciate it.
That makes for lots of undecideds, then (30%).

-Stat

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

-Stat

Cool- I have read you dig polls. This has a sample from many. And yes, 30% is undecided which points to a failed sales pitch so to speak

-Geaux

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

-Stat

Cool- I have read you dig polls. This has a sample from many. And yes, 30% is undecided which points to a failed sales pitch so to speak

-Geaux

I myself am not real hot on this deal. Only, I am quite sure it is not going to lead to what Obama's detractors are claiming it is going to lead to. Even with this deal, the option of bombing Iran into the middle ages, if it doesn't comply, is still on the table. So..... this means I am not necessarily opposed to it.

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

-Stat

-Geaux

I myself am not real hot on this deal. Only, I am quite sure it is not going to lead to what Obama's detractors are claiming it is going to lead to. Even with this deal, the option of bombing Iran into the middle ages, if it doesn't comply, is still on the table. So..... this means I am not necessarily opposed to it.

If Obama hasn't bombed them by now, well, he just doesn't plan to do so.

The deal does not prevent Obama from doing anything.

Bombing was never an option for him

-Geaux

Would the OP ever admit that there has been a fierce misinformation and fear campaign that has probably influenced a significant number of Americans to disapprove of the deal?

If so.....that would be a fucking switch.

Would the OP ever admit that there has been a fierce misinformation and fear campaign that has probably influenced a significant number of Americans to disapprove of the deal?

I can believe it

How do you think Obama got elected twice?

-Geaux

I can believe it

-Geaux

Awwwwwwwww. Poor guy can't stay on topic. What a shame.

I can believe it

-Geaux

Awwwwwwwww. Poor guy can't stay on topic. What a shame.

You're really evasive no? You ask a question and I answer it. You asked if I would ever believe... I said yes

Then pointed out how ridiculous the question is.

Of course I believe it. I have seen it multiple times

America is stupid

-Geaux

Yes there seems to be a lot of misinformation about the treaty.

But, I believe Obama has yet to release all the details of the treaty...is this misinformation too? if not, then Obama's is being his typical deceptive self....

Dear OP,

When you begin a thread with a premise that Americans are against the deal......and then admit that many of those who are against it have responded to misinformation and fear mongering.....you kill your own thread.

Well done.

Dear OP,

When you begin a thread with a premise that Americans are against the deal......and then admit that many of those who are against it have responded to misinformation and fear mongering.....you kill your own thread.

Well done.
Misinformation goes two directions.
It can also garner support

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

-Stat

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why would we bomb a country that has no nukes, over nukes?

Uhmmmmm, you do realize what this is about, right?

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

Instead of discussing the polls, data, or the deal itself (pros and cons) you just make an ignorant comment about Obama.

You are an prime example of why America is failing in so many areas - lack of critical thinking abilities.

-Geaux

unnamed.jpg

-Stat

-Geaux

-Geaux

Why would we bomb a country that has no nukes, over nukes?

Uhmmmmm, you do realize what this is about, right?
A section in his presidential library?

Dear OP,

Well done.
Misinformation goes two directions.
It can also garner support

Yes. But there hasn't been any coming from the supporters of the deal.

Forum List

Back