let the illegals be all they can be.

I am watching. It looks pretty good like I pointed out earlier.
What looks good to you about breaking the law?
Who told you breaking the law looks good?
You did. Are you not aware that the U.S. has a process (they're called... you know..... laws) for immigration that are totally ignored by Obama?

You find that "nice"?
Do you have a quote where I said this. Link or it never happened.
That's quite the backstroke. Tell us about "nice" when a sitting president flaunts the immigration laws of the nation he is supposed to protect and serve.
Well to be fair you made quite the lie when you claimed I said something I didnt say. You dont sound to intelligent if you are claiming your POTUS broke a law but all the white boys that hate him are doing nothing to arrest him. Come on. You know good and well those rabid ferals are just waiting for something to get him on. I wouldnt be surprised if they even set him up. Its the same thing all over again. A Black man has to be 100x better than the white guy or they will bury him in white legalese.

I am watching. It looks pretty good like I pointed out earlier.
You did. Are you not aware that the U.S. has a process (they're called... you know..... laws) for immigration that are totally ignored by Obama?

You find that "nice"?

Here's some "niceness" for you.

U.S. Frees 36,007 Illegal Aliens With Serious Criminal Convictions
MAY 13, 2014
Thats not my quote. Stop stalling and quote me saying what you claimed I said.

rabid ferals would burn down some cities if the criminal was impeached or arrested Ace . And that's why I say that 'rinos' shouldn't be trusted or voted for !!

see Baltimore to see why the criminal isn't arrested or impeached Ace !!

rabid ferals would burn down some cities if the criminal was impeached or arrested Ace . And that's why I say that 'rinos' shouldn't be trusted or voted for !!
Rabid ferals would be ecstatic if the POTUS was impeached. You are right though about burning down some cities. White people riot over weird stuff like pumpkins and sporting events so i could see them rioting

Nah. Deport the bastards. I really don't care any more. Immigrate legally. All else is bullsh*t. Excuses after excuses. Enough.

Ferals at work at the Pumpkin event Skippy. You still havent shown me a criminal and the proof that there is one to impeach.

westva.jpg.CROP.rtstory-large.jpg

I'm all for allowing non-citizens into our armed forces just because no other country in the world has done it. Maybe they think it is bad idea to allow people of foreign countries to defend their country. What if Spain allowed Portuguese citizens into their army and a war broke out between them. Those Portuguese soldiers will fight for Spain just as much for their own country. They won't betray Spain whatsoever so they should allow 80% of thei army to be made up of Portuguese citizens. I wonder what the outcome of that war would be.
You mean an illegal war you probably opposed from the git go? We invaded Iraq for totally false reasons. But, as long as we get illegal aliens to fight it, that is OK? What standard of reasoning are you using here? The war WAS wrong AND EMPLOYING THEM IS WRONG.... It follows...End of discussion.

You find that "nice"?

MAY 13, 2014
Backtracking and sidestepping won't help resuscitate your failed argument.

Pretty "nice", don't you agree?

course that's all that ACE can do , present him with concrete proof and he just ignores it . He11 , next up I'll post up the 'Rodney king' riots and he'll blame them on 'Reginald Denny' the truckdriver that was almost killed by the FERALS that burned do a lot of S. Central 'los angeles' . Yeah Americans know who the Ferals are that burn down cities and their own neighborhoods . ---------- morning Ace !!

You find that "nice"?

MAY 13, 2014
Backtracking and sidestepping won't help resuscitate your failed argument.

Pretty "nice", don't you agree?
What failed argument? You are posting things that have nothing to do with your claim. I need the the quote or I will just cease to respond to you. I'm not going to waste my time addressing your gibberish.

Forum List

Back