🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let The Reindeer Games Begin

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Both tickets are up for grabs for 2016. Neither party has an incumbent to re-run for President.

This is going to get ugly. A real slugfest.

All the horses are going to start making their moves after tomorrow. Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Rafael Cruz, Joe Biden, Rand Paul, Bobby Jindal, Marco Rubio.

I heard today that Elizabeth Warren is trying to assume Paul Wellstone's mantle. Holeeeeeeeee shee-it! I know she's a fricking commie, but why would anyone openly brag about that?

Warren has actually already been making her moves. She's clever. She's going to make Clinton work for it.

Just remember, for the next two years, anything you hear from the mouths of these people should be in the context of, "How will what I am saying and doing right now get me elected?" It's all reindeer games. Strictly for self-aggrandizement, not for the good of the country.

Grab your bullshit detectors and whatever you do, Don't Blink Drink the Piss.

I don't think Clinton, Biden or Jindal will be running.

I used to say that I didn't think Clinton would run, but I've changed that opinion over time. She definitely seems poised to run. As far as Biden and Jindal, I haven't seem either of them express any interest in running in 2016. Even if Clinton does run and win I see Warren putting up a hell of a fight. Hillary definitely has a likability problem, and it may be the only reason she lost the Democratic nomination to Obama.

Forum List

Back