"Let your gun therefore be your constant companion ..."

Is this military basic training for everyone now?

The recognition of the growing insanity among the democrats is becoming more recognized. This isn't the first mention.

i think it does , and i of course agree with the advice . Millions and million of grown American males [or similar] sitting on their fat azzez and watching others play some stupid games played with Balls , its extreme silliness Moonglow .

Last edited:

Is this military basic training for everyone now?
No, even as big a liar as you are should know they don't allow military to carry guns around. Makes it too hard for the murderers that way.

Umm, doubtful cause. Maybe just in your head, Mo. For one, Flake is leaving because no one will vote for him.

If you're worried, carry a gun. Shoot back. Good reason to vote for nationwide Constitutional Carry.

Brooks Suggests Republicans Are Retiring Because of Assassination Fears

As Trump said on the campaign trail, "maybe there are some 2nd amendment people that can take care of that, who knows" when speaking about his political rival.

Yeah maybe Trumpy. Who knows. Your words.

Umm, doubtful cause. Maybe just in your head, Mo. For one, Flake is leaving because no one will vote for him.

If you're worried, carry a gun. Shoot back. Good reason to vote for nationwide Constitutional Carry.

As Trump said on the campaign trail, "maybe there are some 2nd amendment people that can take care of that, who knows" when speaking about his political rival.

Yeah maybe Trumpy. Who knows. Your words.
Trolling and half truths, your staple/

How can you rubes carry your guns anywhere at all? Have you learned how to walk from the fetal position?

I’m surprised you’d even leave your home based on your fear of something statistically minuscule.

Forum List

Back