Lets Say the President Does Sign the CR on 2-15-2019

How Long Does Trump Wait to Declare A National Emergency

• Two Days. He wants to show he's not eager to use his powers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than Two Days but Fewer than 5. He is a major wuss.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a big Trump supporter, but it looks like he bamboozled Pisslosi and the rest of the Dems. He gets money for his wall or fence or whatever the hell it is in the budget, and then he plays his national emergency ace card to fund the rest. Nancy is going to piss blood.

You’re the one who’s bamboozled. The bill bans the construction of Trumps wall and it was passed with a veto proof majority. The GOP just threw Trump under the bus.

The Dems said Republicans didn’t even ask for wall money.

Ok, really, If you want to be taken seriously here you need to enroll in some remedial math classes. Maybe when you get off work from MickeyDs you can head to the nearest Elementary school and sit in on the 4th grade math lessons. I’m sorry, I just can’t even to begin to consider anything you say when I know you think $52 million is equal to a half a billion.

Not a big Trump supporter, but it looks like he bamboozled Pisslosi and the rest of the Dems. He gets money for his wall or fence or whatever the hell it is in the budget, and then he plays his national emergency ace card to fund the rest. Nancy is going to piss blood.

You’re the one who’s bamboozled. The bill bans the construction of Trumps wall and it was passed with a veto proof majority. The GOP just threw Trump under the bus.

The Dems said Republicans didn’t even ask for wall money.

Ok, really, If you want to be taken seriously here you need to enroll in some remedial math classes. Maybe when you get off work from MickeyDs you can head to the nearest Elementary school and sit in on the 4th grade math lessons. I’m sorry, I just can’t even to begin to consider anything you say when I know you think $52 million is equal to a half a billion.

What are you talking about? I haven't quoted a single dollar figure in this post. There is no discussion of numbers?

I find it charming that you think I'm young enough to work at McDonald's, or anywhere else for that matter, but man do you ever live up to your user name.

How long do you think it will be before he declares a national emergency after signing the CR to keep the government running?

And for some reason you feel it would be after?

I doubt he's going to do it myself.
He backed down from closing the border, not settling the Trump U plaintiffs, firing Mueller, jailing Hillary, calling China a currency manipulator, pulling out of Syria, building the wall (when he had both houses of Congress), keeping the government shut down last month, releasing all of the JFK files, etc...

Well, so much for your gut instincts.

Either way its a win, win for Trump and the American tax payer.

Get the damned wall built.

Either way its a win, win for Trump and the American tax payer.

Get the damned wall built.
I don't know. If Trump sells out we are done. He promised not to after the last spending bill. The border wall should not be an issue and yet it is. He needs to not sign it and declare an emergency. All of you with weapons. Bury them somewhere in the semi rural and rural areas you live in.

Forum List

Back