Let's Show Democrats Some Love, They Need Hope And Love

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
It's hard to imagine all that the democrats are going through with the democrats leaders kicking Biden out. I don't like that they did that. Many democrats were 100% for Biden, with Biden, in favor of Biden. The top democrat leadership did Biden wrong.

We can just imagine how awful this is making so many democrats feel. Just hang in there. I don't think K. Harris is the answer but things will get better. :happy-1::)

It's hard to imagine all that the democrats are going through with the democrats leaders kicking Biden out. I don't like that they did that. Many democrats were 100% for Biden, with Biden, in favor of Biden. The top democrat leadership did Biden wrong.

We can just imagine how awful this is making so many democrats feel. Just hang in there. I don't think K. Harris is the answer but things will get better. :happy-1::)
Who gives a fuck what Democrats are going through .. This was a self-inflicted wound started over 4 years ago, and they are still at Civil War internally. It's a beautiful thing.

Show some love to these demons?

I don't think so,

It's a cult of millionaires that like to fuck kids.... and their substandard, defective minions that require validation to keep from guzzling Liquid Plumber.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Post Edited by White 6

russian collusion dem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

It looks like the mourning period for Biden being booted out was around 15 minutes.

It's hard to imagine all that the democrats are going through

It's rather easy. They brainwashed themselves for four years to believe Biden was a good and better president NO MATTER WHAT simply because they suffer massive TDS.

Now they are brainwashing themselves to believe that Joe dropping out is a GOOD thing for them and that Kamela will be a far BETTER candidate and president for themselves despite the fact that she has been about as useful and good these past four years as a dog stool on the WH lawn.

hqdefault.jpg

I have to admit watching the really brainwashed one’s going on about how smart and great Biden was and now rallying around Harris has been a laugh a minute.

Kind of like a bunch of people trying to bale out the titanic to keep it from sinking

Forum List

Back