Lets watch that woman in wnba who claims she is so great. ANGELA REESE everyone. Awe inspiring

She is very good and a tenacious rebounder
I can be sure you can find video of an NBA player trying to put up a rebound in traffic and missing the shot

Angel Reese and Caitlyn Clark are bringing fans into the WNBA
Caitlin Clark sure is. I don't think Reese is.

Sorry, but the WNBA is a total joke! I half-heard the other day, Reese was getting praise for rebounding the ball 20 times in 3 consecutive games! THEY LOST ALL 3! So what? I'm no fan, but the league is lucky to have Caitland Clark as she's gotten the women more $$ & better traveling accommodations! Hard to believe these women are behaving like all the others; jealous, envious, & hateful towards her! It's a damn shame that women hate each other so much! The competition goes beyond sports w/ them; relationships, jobs, & of course w/ MEN! It's so sad & pathetic! This is why they lose or lack getting respect & probably why Hillary Clinton lost the Presidency to a Caveman back in 2016! Women did it to themselves! They're screwed for years to come as this Supreme Court is making their lives hard to bear! :meow: :rolleyes::stir::mad:
It's no wonder that pathetic league couldn't draw flies if the seats were covered with fresh cow shit.

Women prove to be just that. Women. Petty, jealous, Katty, and won't listen to anyone all while being toooootally self unaware.

Especially among the gaudy overly tacky, ridiculously long fingernail wearing black ones with their stupid hair.

It's no wonder that pathetic league couldn't draw flies if the seats were covered with fresh cow shit.

Women prove to be just that. Women. Petty, jealous, Katty, and won't listen to anyone all while being toooootally self unaware.

Especially among the gaudy overly tacky, ridiculously long fingernail wearing black ones with their stupid hair.

The nails & hair situation is what women fall back on when it comes to their sport attracting fans! Look at Gymnastics & Figure Skating in the Olympics w/ the costuming & tons of makeup. :nono: :stir:

The WNBA and the former and current players continually hating on Clark best be careful. If Clark decides she has enough money and to hell with the jealous trolls in that league, the attendance and merch sales would crater. Some of these women are just so insecure that even though Clark is bringing more eyes and money to the league than they've ever had, they can't handle not being the center of attention.

The WNBA and the former and current players continually hating on Clark best be careful. If Clark decides she has enough money and to hell with the jealous trolls in that league, the attendance and merch sales would crater. Some of these women are just so insecure that even though Clark is bringing more eyes and money to the league than they've ever had, they can't handle not being the center of attention.
If Europe has a women's basketball league, I'd be paying close attention.

The nails & hair situation is what women fall back on when it comes to their sport attracting fans! Look at Gymnastics & Figure Skating in the Olympics w/ the costuming & tons of makeup. :nono: :stir:
Yeah the same reasons I would watch womens, tennis, volleyball, gymnastics, swimming, softball, pole vaulting, is the EXACT SAME REASON I would never watch the "wnba."

Does that make me a typical male. Yeah, trying to work on that.

Forum List

Back