Letter from a deceased drone victim to President Obama

Really you figured that out ALLLLLL by yourself numb nuts? I still say you are one of those dyed in the wool christian republican fucking morons who beats their chest proclaiming his love for Amurica,beer and george bush!

Nope, don't care much for beer or Bush, or Bush beer for that matter. And as you have noticed I don't tolerate fucking idiots very well either. If you hate this country so much you are welcome to unass it.
Don't hate this country as I live in the occupied CSA but if you are referring to the USA then no don't hate it either. I hate its governments.
BS article from the left pushing their anti American Pravda.

I don't like Obama, didn't really care for Bush, and can't stand Radical Islam. If a Drone hits the home where the Father is a Taliban fighting against American Troops in Afganistan, home for a visit, and his family dies then so be it.

That is war. It's not a pillow fight. And their will be collateral damage. Plain and simple.

Riddle me this..............Would we be fighting there if we had no more terrorist attacks or a 9/11?

They started this damn war, and they deserve every thing they get.
So EVERY child/woman/old person murdered by a drone was done so because a terrorist the US created was there eh? Never seen a terrorist at a playground before...you do know that's where one of the recent drones hit right? Oh and 9/11 was a false flag attack by Israel and elements within the US government.

Forum List

Back