LGBT Activists Won’t Admit Anything’s Wrong With A Man Flashing Children During Drag Queen Story...

...Hour.

LGBT Activists Won't Admit Anything's Wrong With Man Flashing Children

LGBT activists cross the line when they fail to acknowlege that it is wrong to drag children into their lifestyle.

[Babylon Bee]

Florida Pride Parade Canceled After DeSantis Tells Participants They Have To Keep Their Clothes On In Front Of Kids
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL — A pride parade in Florida has been canceled after DeSantis signed a bill that would require everyone marching in the parade to keep their clothes on in front of the small children in attendance.

"Just great. Why even bother with a parade at this point?" said Trixie Glamrod, who had plans to strip down and twerk throughout the entire 3-mile parade route. "If I can't be proud of my transgender identity by dancing naked in front of minors whenever I want, then we no longer live in a free country."

"This is literal fascism."

[Babylon Bee]

Florida Pride Parade Canceled After DeSantis Tells Participants They Have To Keep Their Clothes On In Front Of Kids
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL — A pride parade in Florida has been canceled after DeSantis signed a bill that would require everyone marching in the parade to keep their clothes on in front of the small children in attendance.

"Just great. Why even bother with a parade at this point?" said Trixie Glamrod, who had plans to strip down and twerk throughout the entire 3-mile parade route. "If I can't be proud of my transgender identity by dancing naked in front of minors whenever I want, then we no longer live in a free country."

"This is literal fascism."

Amazing how accurate the Bee is.

Forum List

Back