LGBTq-hdtv gays "were coming for your children" is becoming their new slogan.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Well we have this group marching chanting they are coming for your children.

And I found out a gay choir also sings the same message.

At what point will we stop tolerating this Insanity? Because it seems, they certainly are coming for children.

At what point will we stop tolerating this Insanity? Because it seems, they certainly are coming for children.

Narcissistic induced attention hounds. Mental illness REALLY is the worst of the worst regarding societal problems/issues.

After the forced pride month, the degenerates want to get more blatant and in your face. It's a dare to stop them. But they do scream when bodies are found in alleys.

I don't see why it is a problem for people to have the choice to be gay and to marry the person that they love. Big government fascist are the ones that have a problem with personal liberty.

It’s the same tactic that Trump uses… troll and trigger your opponents. It’s getting really boring so how about we stop fanning the fire

The police found four children held by gay draggers. Along with booze, sex toys (perhaps used on the children) and a corpse.

I don't see why it is a problem for people to have the choice to be gay and to marry the person that they love. Big government fascist are the ones that have a problem with personal liberty.
All you have to do is keep your love life and your sex life to yourself. It's too hard to do that.

You come for the children. We come for the rainbow.

We want people to be gay because there's too many fucking humans on this planet and we're about to fucking destroy our eco-system. If that happens then it is over for us all. With 2-3 billion humans at tops focused on other shit rather then popping out fucking kids = we survive long term. Also we can focus on building a higher standard of living for all.

We want people to be gay because there's too many fucking humans on this planet and we're about to fucking destroy our eco-system. If that happens then it is over for us all. With 2-3 billion humans at tops focused on other shit rather then popping out fucking kids = we survive long term. Also we can focus on building a higher standard of living for all.
Come near my kids and I'll see that you suffer. I don't give a damn what your excuse is.

How is anyone interfering with their liberty?

Meanwhile, the Left continues to indoctrinate children to embrace their views on sex, children who are not developed enough to even know what sex is.

It is akin to Leftists dragging first and second graders out into the streets to protest guns

Maybe they should be taught to tie their shoe laces before being asked to protest an issue they are incapable of understanding.

But alas, the motive is to just get them to hate guns, more indocrination

Imagine a teacher dragging them out into the street to protest abortion.

You would love that, right?

This will go down as one of the dumbest PR moves by a group in the 2020s.
They have shot themselves in the foot with this one that just may be the breaking point where they start losing even Democrats. Pretty hard to virtue signal over a bunch of deviants chanting "we are coming for your children" - when that has been what Democrats have been denying anyone was trying to do.

This will go down as one of the dumbest PR moves by a group in the 2020s.
They have shot themselves in the foot with this one that just may be the breaking point where they start losing even Democrats. Pretty hard to virtue signal over a bunch of deviants chanting "we are coming for your children" - when that has been what Democrats have been denying anyone was trying to do.
If they lose people, they are Ok with it.

It's all about the power of the DNC voting machine, electing stroke victims who can't talk and even dead people, however it is how they do it.

yosemite-sam-warner-brothers-animation-30976315-800-766.jpg

Forum List

Back