LGBTq-hdtv gays "were coming for your children" is becoming their new slogan.

Ukraine is the proverbial babe in the woods .
Ah, yes. I find it interesting how the majority just tags along with the minority that has the control over the majority. I read a survival book that once said that 80% of the people cannot make major decisions on their own without the help of the other 20%. And, the 20% of leaders are divided in half going in opposite directions. He used 9/11 as an examples in the towers. 10% told everyone to go up to the top of the buildings and the other 10% said go down and out the exists. Whoever they were closest to went up and the others went down. There are sheep and there are the sheepherders. There are still people waiting for Fauci to give the all clear directive to take off the masks. They don't work for Covid 19. Now, less than 1% of the population are controlling the other 99%+ when it comes to common decency and behavior when it comes to human sexual biology. When will the sheep get a backbone and stop allowing the degenerates of our society to control society?

Well we have this group marching chanting they are coming for your children.

And I found out a gay choir also sings the same message.

At what point will we stop tolerating this Insanity? Because it seems, they certainly are coming for children.

vote pedo.jpg

Bad joss, pal.

You dont mock that. Not at all.
Free speech is a thing, bra.

If conservatives can't take their deranged lunacy being roundly mocked, stop acting like deranged lunatics begging to be mocked.

Free speech is a thing, bra.

If conservatives can't take their deranged lunacy being roundly mocked, stop acting like deranged lunatics begging to be mocked.
Hey - I don't give a damn what you think of my mental condition.

The only thing you need to know is, if you touch my kids you better start running.

Hey - I don't give a damn what you think of my mental condition.

The only thing you need to know is, if you touch my kids you better start running.
How far CAN you throw a cheese puff? :eek:

But yeah - conservatives look a LOT less sane now that the Democrats are sobering up from their 8 year lunacy binge.

NBC seems to think fags chanting "were coming for your children" is perfectly fine because fags have been saying that for years.

Forum List

Back