Lib Lojik

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So, by delaying the wonder of ObamaCare by a year is Obama tanking his own "recovery"? You know, the Summer of Recovery, Part 6: Green shoots. When the Tea Party tried to stop the USS ObamaCare from slamming into the iceberg they were labeled terrorists and destroyers of the US Economy

Why is Obama destroying the Obama recovery?

Bush's fault, right?

Can you separate fact from fiction in your mind?

Is Obamacare delayed one year?

No.

But your thread starts: So, by delaying the wonder of ObamaCare by a year is Obama

krusaydur phrenk lojic

Frank is a microcosm of why the GOP is a political minority.

I wish they weren't though. I think we need to be pulled back right some. It just sucks the right is inundated by so many haters and retards @ the forefront.

This is what Democrats said the day they passed the ACA:

okay-guys-lets-do-this.jpg

Last edited:

No.

But your thread starts: So, by delaying the wonder of ObamaCare by a year is Obama

krusaydur phrenk lojic

So Obama did not give a speech today? Any other lies you'd care to share?

It ain't gonna happen.

There isn't going to be a delay. It's a crock of shit and everybody knows it.

Already, the State of Washington's Insurance Commissioner has said they will ignore the Stuttering Clusterfuck's order.

State rebuts Obama plan to allow old health insurance policies | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

And even the States that decide to go along with the idiot-in-chiefs idiotic and childish order won't be successful. The Insurance Companies will simply tell the States, and the Stuttering Clusterfuck, to go fuck their dead Aunt.

This whole thing is unworkable:

Ace of Spades HQ

Chris Wallace read this statement from the trade association of American insurance companies:

Changing the rules after health plans have already met the requirements of the law, Obamacare, could destabilize the market and result in higher premiums for consumers. Premiums have already been set for next year, based on assumptions of when consumers will be transitioning to the marketplaces.

If now fewer younger and healthier people choose to purchase health coverage in the exchanges, premiums will increase, and there will be fewer choices for consumers.

They're talking about the Death Spiral.

The female anchor asked Wallace if Obama had consulted with the insurance agency. Chris Wallace scoffed, laughed at the question, asking her in return: At this late date, why would he start consulting?

"This Is A New Insanity:" So says a spokesman for New Jersey Health Insurance Underwriters.

BZDSIx7CMAAkNIj.png:large

You guys (and gals) always thought I was being ascerbic when I called libturds "Stupid". I know you did. I know it.

Are you starting to see the light? Even the people who vote for them are stupid. You gotta be a special kind of stupid to not know this was coming.

I, among thousands of others, screamed and yelled and told you what was going to happen. But libturds refused to listen.

Know why? They don't care. They honestly and truly just don't care. Plus, they're cataclysmically stupid.

I don't know how they breathe and walk at the same time

No.

krusaydur phrenk lojic

So Obama did not give a speech today? Any other lies you'd care to share?

Did he delay Obamacare by one year, like frank said, dipshit?

Which part of the bill got delayed today? I've lost track.

The part where insurers have to raise certain standards within their plans to become fully compliant.

We'll be going through this same process next year when millions more continue losing their plans once another extension comes to an end. Then there's the employer mandate extension and now we have bills popping up all over the place to keep your current healthcare.

Because dimocraps care so awful much......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y352YZTygHI]WFTV-FL: Woman With Cancer Loses Health Plan Due To ObamaCare - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if the scumbag dimocraps (redundant, I know) will call this lady a liar too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1Xa5Hq83LSI]W.H. Dismisses Reporting On ObamaCare's Harmful Consequences As "Sensational" Reporting - YouTube[/ame]

So, by delaying the wonder of ObamaCare by a year is Obama tanking his own "recovery"? You know, the Summer of Recovery, Part 6: Green shoots. When the Tea Party tried to stop the USS ObamaCare from slamming into the iceberg they were labeled terrorists and destroyers of the US Economy

Why is Obama destroying the Obama recovery?

Bush's fault, right?

Clearly, Obama is a Troglodyte Racist Terrorist for daring to suggest that ObamaCare be delayed for one year!

Forum List

Back