If Kamala Loses, are We Finally Done with the Far Left?

The real question is if Trump loses will the insanity and lunacy that has gripped his supporters finally break?

As far as Kamala being “far left,” the Biden/Harris Administration has had an extraordinary legislative record, especially when it comes to bi-partisan legislation.

It was Trump that killed the most conservative immigration bill in history. Trump showed himself to be to the left of Harris on that piece of legislation.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don’t think even you believe that.

Best Line of the decade “I’m not sure what he said and I don’t think he knows what he said, either”. Trump is sharp & quick, type A workaholic.

90% of D are low IQ but extremely moraless and criminal. Any smart D use them like rented mules in packs.

Many R in Congress are also D in wolves clothing. They suck badly. America needs a rebuild of FED GOVT with boatloads to Gitmo (Sedition Charges).

Corrupt States (CA) need to tar & feather current GOVT, to the hangmans stage. Send a message, leave our kids alone!

Then see how things shake out.

Insiders don't think they're gonna win, even though they put on a brave front. I wonder if this "guy" still has a job this morning

No, not at all.

They're so bold they threw away the election process to install a radical leftist, and weaponize the justice system while accusing the opposition of being a threat to democracy and a Gestapo. They have a communist written agenda to follow through. The book 1984 never offered a positive ending, all we can do is be wise to them, and fight against them.

Forum List

Back