Liberal activists SLAM President Obama

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o]Chicago Grassroots React to State of the Union--Obama, The Big Let Down - YouTube[/ame]

Here ya go Mr President. They want you out.

"It's not a 1% problem, it is not a 99% problem, it is an American problem"

Last edited:
They're busy with the Tavern takeover/rep circle jerk.

Oh ok. I see where their priorities lie.

Does anyone of them actually care about what these folks think, or what they are actually experiencing.

Still no jobs for his bro's. THAT is a travesty

"More hurtful than helpful to the black race..." "LACK OF CONCERN"..."Rhetoric"...

Of course he doesn't CARE...he never has...destruction...sew the seeds of dissention...DIVIDE and Conquer...like the Dreams of his father...

Last edited:
Hello, board liberals...anyone out there?

:lol:

These are right wing folks.

What exactly do you expect?

Right wing...left wing. Who cares, this is the problem with you liberals. Political bigot is what you are. You claim to care about inner city people. Unless they tell the truth

They have a legitimate beef with this President. They are right

Chicago Grassroots React to State of the Union--Obama, The Big Let Down - YouTube

Way to go! Some Blacks are out there knowing what is going on! They are not going to be fooled by food stamps and phones or a president who happens to be black. They, like so many other Americans are jobless and are looking for answers, not blaming people.

Exactly.

Chicago Grassroots React to State of the Union--Obama, The Big Let Down - YouTube

Way to go! Some Blacks are out there knowing what is going on! They are not going to be fooled by food stamps and phones or a president who happens to be black. They, like so many other Americans are jobless and are looking for answers, not blaming people.

I am sick to death of the division. I know that they are real, and real mad, even hurt and disgusted. They are sick to death of being pawns

I am sick to death of the division. I know that they are real, and real mad, even hurt and disgusted. They are sick to death of being pawns

PAWNS about to be sacrificed for the NEW Immigration to usher in the NEW victim class...:eusa_whistle:

They might be ticked with him but if Obama could run for a third term I would wager they would vote for him again.

I don't believe that is true. But you are welcome to your opinion
I could be wrong but given there was minimal drop off for Obama from the black community in the 2012 election from the 2008 it seems unlikely that would change but we will never know and it's probably just as well the nation could not take a third Obama term.

They might be ticked with him but if Obama could run for a third term I would wager they would vote for him again.

I could be wrong but given there was minimal drop off for Obama from the black community in the 2012 election from the 2008 it seems unlikely that would change but we will never know and it's probably just as well the nation could not take a third Obama term.
Thank GOD for the 22nd Amendment...but I don't deny that the Libs will try and create some sort of anarchy to circumvent it.

I know a lot of people, liberal, democrats, conservatives, republicans...black, white, Asian Arabic ect ...., they all just want to live the proverbial American dream, in the end no matter the party, they will despise the one who stole the hope away from their dream becoming a reality.

Martin Luther had a dream. President Obama is a nightmare

I know a lot of people, liberal, democrats, conservatives, republicans...black, white, Asian Arabic ect ...., they all just want to live the proverbial American dream, in the end no matter the party, they will despise the one who stole the hope away from their dream becoming a reality.

Martin Luther had a dream. President Obama is a nightmare

Martin Luther King started bringing the races together and Obama created a divide again. We have to recover from what Obama has done. It will take many years and the right kind of leadership. But we can do it, with God 's help.

Forum List

Back