Liberal authorities in NY are training 500 new anti terror police officers

De Bloviate cracks me up...I wonder if he warns his son about terrorists, or just the NYPD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
How can you tell the difference?
Yes, the smell.
Cave chimps have a good sense of smell. How can humans tell the difference?
Cave chimps? Could you try to make sense. It makes conversing easier.
All I got from that asinine post was that you don't know the difference between the police and ISIS. Hence, all the problems you dems are having recently.

I am making sense. Goodboy is a cave chimp and freely admits he uses his sense of smell.
You still didn't articulate what a cave chimp is? I should assume it's some racist name for white people...It still doesn't make sense. You must have a lot of white guilt...

Yes, the smell.
All I got from that asinine post was that you don't know the difference between the police and ISIS. Hence, all the problems you dems are having recently.

I am making sense. Goodboy is a cave chimp and freely admits he uses his sense of smell.
You still didn't articulate what a cave chimp is? I should assume it's some racist name for white people...It still doesn't make sense. You must have a lot of white guilt...

Any racist white boy is a cave chimp. I have no white guilt or any other color guilt.

Yes, the smell.

Any racist white boy is a cave chimp. I have no white guilt or any other color guilt.
Why? How does that make sense to you? Just curious... Just about every post you make is racist towards whites. It'd be funny if you were black, but I get the feeling your a white guy with guilt issues....

Why? How does that make sense to you? Just curious... Just about every post you make is racist towards whites. It'd be funny if you were black, but I get the feeling your a white guy with guilt issues....

How does what make sense to me? I rarely make racist posts. You do know what racist means right?

De Bloviate cracks me up...I wonder if he warns his son about terrorists, or just the NYPD

Oh easy.

When NYC sees Arabs with AK47S shooting people and beheading them....those are the Muslim radicals. The men in blue and black uniforms rushing into the gunfire to try to stop the killing....those are the cops. And to clarify...here in America the cops are the good guys, it's not like your homeland.
I've seen cave chimps in blue and black uniforms doing the killing and planting evidence. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between them and a terrorist.
Well how could you tell the difference, with a 70 IQ? You guys have severe limitations.

Oh easy.

When NYC sees Arabs with AK47S shooting people and beheading them....those are the Muslim radicals. The men in blue and black uniforms rushing into the gunfire to try to stop the killing....those are the cops. And to clarify...here in America the cops are the good guys, it's not like your homeland.
You are very naive.

~snort~ if you think I need your permission to post on here, your more of an idiot than I thought.

Forum List

Back