Liberal CA Judge Sentences Rapist to 6 months

Must be a theme. Hillary laughs about child rape this judge thinks its only worth 6 months in jail. In any sane country this bastard would have been relieved of his penis and then executed.

I did not follow the case---I am trying to discover---"why was the girl unconscious'? did the rapist and his victim KNOW each other?. Did
the rapist just see an unconscious girl and DECIDE TO RAPE HER?

I suspect bribery in the case. There is no way he could have only have gotten six months in jail.

??? anyone got details on this case?---did the two players have PRIOR contact---(I mean just the social kind) or not. If the swimmer just saw an unconscious girl lying behind a dumpster and decided to RAPE HER----he should be shot

I did not follow the case---I am trying to discover---"why was the girl unconscious'? did the rapist and his victim KNOW each other?. Did
the rapist just see an unconscious girl and DECIDE TO RAPE HER?

They met at a party. They got drunk. She was 3x the legal limit, he was 2x. She passed out behind a dumpster. He took her clothes off. Then he started to have sex with her while she was unconscious. Two men riding bikes saw this and yelled. He ran hysterically. They caught him.

She used bad judgement by getting so drunk. But that is not a defense for rape.

Persky pulled from new sex case for alleged bias...
icon14.png

Stanford sexual assault: Judge Persky removed from new case
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 - A California judge criticised over a sentencing of a Stanford student convicted of sexual assault is pulled from a new case for alleged bias.
A US judge who faced criticism over his sentencing of a Stanford University student convicted of sexual assault has been removed from a similar case. A prosecutor filed a challenge against Aaron Persky, a Superior Court Judge in Santa Clara, California, alleging bias. The case from which he was removed involved a male nurse accused of sexually assaulting a sedated patient. Mr Persky came under fire last week when he gave the student a sentence that many regarded as too lenient.

_89935318_89935317.jpg

Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky, who drew criticism for sentencing former Stanford University swimmer Brock Turner to only six months in jail for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman.​

In the latest case, Santa Clara County District Attorney Jeff Rosen filed the challenge arguing that the judge was biased. The request came a day after Judge Persky dismissed a misdemeanour stolen mail case in mid-trial. "We are disappointed and puzzled at Judge Persky's unusual decision to unilaterally dismiss a case before the jury could deliberate," Mr Rosen said in a statement. "After this and the recent turn of events, we lack confidence that Judge Persky can fairly participate in this upcoming hearing in which a male nurse sexually assaulted an anesthetised female patient."

Mr Persky first stirred controversy after handing down a six-month jail sentence to former Stanford student Brock Turner, who was seen by two other students sexually assaulting his unconscious victim behind a rubbish bin. The victim's statement read in court went viral, prompting public outcry over the sentencing. Three petitions have circulated calling for the judge's dismissal, including one that included more than a million signatures.

Stanford sexual assault: Judge Persky removed from new case - BBC News

Forum List

Back