Liberal Ethnic Cleansing of San Francisco

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
SF is known for being the biggest liberal basket case in the country. The district that repeatedly votes in Pelosi. The place that taxes their people to death and their residents are happy to spend $1 mil on a sub 2000 sq ft 2 bedroom condo!

But their dirty little secret is they have created policies to get rid of their undesirable minorities. They currently have only a 6% black population down from 13.4% just a decade ago and it is rapidly shrinking. Latinos make up just above 10% and are rapidly shrinking. The white and Asian populations percents are growing. In a decade the black + Latino population as a total will be less than 10%.

How do you like that for diversity? The most liberal city in the country is the only that enacted de facto ethnic cleansing policies of Black and Brown people!

Demographics of San Francisco - Wikipedia

The brown were primarily located in the SF Mexican Barrio called the Mission, but recent influx of middle class whites and Asian have shot is the rent and the last decade saw a 20% decrease in the Latino population.

Mission District, San Francisco - Wikipedia

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What "policies" are you talking about?

Or did you just pull that (like everything else you post) directly out of you asshole?

35771673c3fc06053c8abb1c510169004979c901e071332e7f05c98df3625407.jpg

Liberals are the party of the KKK:

Artisans So White: Minority Workers and the Fight Against Below-the-Line Bias

GROSSU: Margaret Sanger, racist eugenicist extraordinaire

Karl Marx, the Racist

This is why I refuse to give liberals a pass on calling them out on being racist, segregationists.
is that why the white christer party is 99.97 percent cracka goy and looks like white on rice?

I stand by what I posted. If you don't like facts, that's your problem.

Liberals are the party of the KKK:

Artisans So White: Minority Workers and the Fight Against Below-the-Line Bias

GROSSU: Margaret Sanger, racist eugenicist extraordinaire

Karl Marx, the Racist

This is why I refuse to give liberals a pass on calling them out on being racist, segregationists.

No they're not. The KKK is firmly Republican and has been since Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act.

They even endorsed your range-faced baboon. Of course his father was in the KKK so you could call Trump a "legacy".

Why do Republicans worry so much about liberal cities when they have, not only a messed up Deep South, but all of Appalachia?

White liberals definitely think like Rudyard Kipling that it is their "white man's burden" to take care of minorities, and make sure they are fed, clothed, and housed, even if it means they live in a shitty slum where drive-bys are a daily occurrence.

Forum List

Back