Liberal Projection 2

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Opinion: Cruz is plenty Hispanic - CNN.com

This sums it up:
Cruz' father, Rafael, who the senator says has been his hero his entire life, left Cuba in 1957 at age 18. The elder Cruz came to the United States not speaking English, with $100 to his name and washed dishes for 50 cents an hour.

By the way, Richardson's father, William Blaine Richardson, Jr., was raised in Boston and worked as an executive at American Citibank. He later worked for the bank in Mexico City, where he met and married Maria Luisa Lopez-Collada Marquez, Richardson's mother. Bill was born in Southern California.

wow a working hard immigrant is republican and a rich fat cat is a democrat....kinda throws a wrench in the democrat playbook

wow a working hard immigrant is republican and a rich fat cat is a democrat....kinda throws a wrench in the democrat playbook

Cubans are Republicans for terrible reasons. It took Dubya to make some members of my family realize that. My grandmother will forever vote Republican despite having no idea what's going on anymore (age 85). Cruz is an ambitious political asshole.

Forum List

Back