Liberal rag predicts hitlary/jeb showdown.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I am going to tell you, right now, what the political landscape of the future looks like so you don’t waste your time over the next year listening to a parade of pundits or watching those ridiculous primary debates. The 2016 election is going to come down to Hillary vs. Jeb, of course. Dynasty against dynasty. The campaign that would horrify our Founding Fathers and will bore everyone to tears.

Read more: Newsflash It s Going To Be Hillary vs. Jeb - Bill Scher - POLITICO Magazine

Anyone with synapses not inhibited by excessive THC intake know that both of these candidates are the worst of the worst either party has to offer, but liberal rags and propagandists want to assure us to give up hope, and select a shit sandwich or a giant douche.

If it comes down to it, I will write "Mickey Mouse" on my ballot, but I will never again vote for a RINO. The left knows that, and that's why the insist the RINO is the only one that has a chance. Well I think Walker, Cruz, Paul and Fiorina have a great chance, they just need support.

No shit

I've been calling that one since 2012

It looks like we will have yet another Tweedledee, Tweedledum choice.

Vote for whatever third party is on the ballot.

If it comes down to Hillary vs Jeb .. which I doubt .. we all know how that story will end.

If that is the case, then I predict a Hilary victory......but, no way America gives the Democrats the Hill, too. They made that mistake and saw what it cost them. The Hill will be the Republicans', to keep Hil in check.

I think the Dems have Joe Biden on notice to start warming up in the bullpen.
At some point Hillary will have to come out and stop hiding from the media.
And she will screw up.
And when Scott Walker or John Kasich start showing good numbers the Dems will panic
and bring in Biden.

So as I have written so let it be done...

Anyone, even Jeb Bush, will beat Hillary. She is old, worn out, with no new ideas. There is nothing exciting there at all. Unless bribery and perjury thrill you.

Anyone, even Jeb Bush, will beat Hillary. She is old, worn out, with no new ideas. There is nothing exciting there at all. Unless bribery and perjury thrill you.
No, he will not. Most are not going to vote another Bush in so soon.

Nominate Jeb and watch the presidency slip away. The good news is that is unlikely IMHO - I don't think the nominee is going to be bush.

No, he will not. Most are not going to vote another Bush in so soon.

Nominate Jeb and watch the presidency slip away. The good news is that is unlikely IMHO - I don't think the nominee is going to be bush.
I think he would still win. Hillary is that bad.
But I agree Jeb will not be the nominee. People have had enough of the Bushes. They want someone young new and exciting.

Jeb's the only Republican that can win, IMO. Of course, his nomination almost out of the question making Hillary's victory a virtual lock..

Jeb's the only Republican that can win, IMO. Of course, his nomination almost out of the question making Hillary's victory a virtual lock..
LOL! Jeb is the only one who can win. Which is why he will lose.
You cant make this shit up!

LOL! Jeb is the only one who can win. Which is why he will lose. You cant make this shit up!
You make shit up all the time, like thinking anyone but Jeb and Hillary have shot!!! :laugh2:

LOL! Jeb is the only one who can win. Which is why he will lose. You cant make this shit up!
You make shit up all the time, like thinking anyone but Jeb and Hillary have shot!!! :laugh2:
Recall that in 2008 Hillary and Giuliani were considered a lock at this point.
Yeah, you're stupid. We get it.

This early in the cycle, in 2007, it was Clinton vs Rudy

Recall that in 2008 Hillary and Giuliani were considered a lock at this point.
Yeah, you're stupid. We get it.
Jinx.....pinching poker you owe me a coke

I think the Dems have Joe Biden on notice to start warming up in the bullpen.
At some point Hillary will have to come out and stop hiding from the media.
And she will screw up.
And when Scott Walker or John Kasich start showing good numbers the Dems will panic
and bring in Biden.

So as I have written so let it be done...

What probability do you estimate that the final Democratic nominee will be Joe Biden?

Forum List

Back