Liberal reporter claims he got PTSD from shooting an AR15!!! 100% lies in report.

Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

He goes on to speak of the horror and "smell of sulfur" from this evil device.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!
That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had in the Army, it hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...
You're supposed to clean the damn thing. I can tell you weren't in the Infantry. Personnel clerk?

I can fire a AR-15 one handed they have about as much recoil as a .22 rifle. This guy would literally shit his pants if he had to fire a shotgun with triple ought.

And he claims he got PTSD FROM IT!!! A slap in the face to veterans.

Yes we did that at the PD....fire it with one hand to keep the weak hand free to drag a downed officer or victim. Not that hard at all with a 16" or shorter barrel as long as there isn't too much weight on rails.

No prob.

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!
That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had in the Army, it hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...
You're supposed to clean the damn thing. I can tell you weren't in the Infantry. Personnel clerk?
Maintenance...TOW/DRAGON

I can fire a AR-15 one handed they have about as much recoil as a .22 rifle. This guy would literally shit his pants if he had to fire a shotgun with triple ought.

And he claims he got PTSD FROM IT!!! A slap in the face to veterans.
No one with any sense will take this idiot seriously there are already memes about how much a puss this guy is.
13445351_1043474559062136_3252079449120686026_n.jpg

Yes, it is a lie.

Liberals get PTSD just from SEEING a gun!

And yes, he will be raiding the disability funds.

Yes, it is a lie.

Liberals get PTSD just from SEEING a gun!
I never have....I got PTSD from being married...

The most I took out from the article was that he was terrified before did anything. TERRIFIED he said. Just psyching up for shooting and looking at the rifle. It was a terrifying experience. There is your answer for the leftist gun confiscation efforts. They are terrified of firearms.
bucs90 you have never answered what I asked on another thread: Why British cops wear garbage man vests and coats? I thought you might knew.

The most I took out from the article was that he was terrified before did anything. TERRIFIED he said. Just psyching up for shooting and looking at the rifle. It was a terrifying experience. There is your answer for the leftist gun confiscation efforts. They are terrified of firearms.
bucs90 you have never answered what I asked on another thread: Why British cops wear garbage man vests and coats? I thought you might knew.

They're liberals. They're pussies.

So you view tens of millions of people based on what one person does. I imagine you also judge all Muslims by what a few do.

Your post doesn't speak at all about them, it says volumes about you. You have a terrible need to shove people into a few boxes you have created in your mind to keep things all tidy and seperated so you know who to like and who to hate.

So you view tens of millions of people based on what one person does. I imagine you also judge all Muslims by what a few do.

Your post doesn't speak at all about them, it says volumes about you. You have a terrible need to shove people into a few boxes you have created in your mind to keep things all tidy and seperated so you know who to like and who to hate.

Considering almost every liberal I've ever known acts just like this pussy journalist....yes. He symbolizes everything about the left.

See...this is why I say...it's inevitable Hillary is gonna win.....but the PURE COMEDY we're gonna get out of seeing leftists in the agony of the society they create will be priceless.

We've got Trigglypuff college brats.
Journalists getting PTSD from touching an AR.
Burger flippers demanding $15 an hour.
Violent protesters being smacked down by police.

Hey bitches....butter my popcorn!!! This may be kinda fun actually!

I'd like to watch this fellow shoot an M-1 Garand. It probably would make him catatonic.

Someone here (I can't recall who) used a term which I thought is hilarious and which fits this fellow perfectly: "Softboy."

I have PTSD just from reading NaziCon lies on USMB (POST Traumatic Stress Disorder).

I think we should hardwire this reporters' nuts to a tractor battery to get him to tell the truth.

Btw, does this reporter have a disability............?

YES APPARENTLY PTSD HAHA!!!

700 rounds in 1 minute with a semi auto AR is not possible.

And....military guys help me...but 700 rounds in a minute from a belt would probably burnout the barrel right?
No belt but the rate of fire for an M16A3 is 600-940 rpm. Practical rate of fire is 40-100 rpm. You fire and time a 30 round mag, divide the time into 60 and multiply by 30.

Forum List

Back