Liberal reporter claims he got PTSD from shooting an AR15!!! 100% lies in report.

Firing an AR-15 is horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

He goes on to speak of the horror and "smell of sulfur" from this evil device.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!
That reporter should have been using the M-16 I had in the Army, it hardly fired, always jamming, it was a piece if junk...
You're supposed to clean the damn thing. I can tell you weren't in the Infantry. Personnel clerk?
Maintenance...TOW/DRAGON
REMF huh?:biggrin:

When I first shot one....I was shocked at how little recoil it had. Felt like a BB gun on roids haha. A distinct mechanical "thud". Not like the Tyson uppercut feel of a shotgun or Rem 700.

Holy fuck....if this isn't rock bottom of the anti gun left....I don't know what is.

A liberal reporter shot an AR15 and chronicled his experience. He claims he got PTSD from firing it haha!!!

He claims he has shot pistols but says the recoil of the AR is far worse (he says its like a "bazooka", yet, children and tiny 18 year old Army recruits shoot it with ease). TOTAL lie. An AR fires a smaller bullet. AND...it has a gas tube/bolt carrier action that is brilliant so the gun absorbs most recoil. A pistol....your wrist absorbs it. THAT was how I saw he was initially full of shit.

THEN HE SAID THIS: "Shell casings flying across my face". He's a right handed shooter. I'll let the people who know about firearms giggle as they detect why this was a 100% lie.

Anyway....you can read it. No wonder liberals are such pussies. The simple act of firing a .223 AR15 gives them PTSD!

All 5 of my daughters have shot my AR, they love it. He's either a liar or a pussy, likely both.

So you view tens of millions of people based on what one person does. I imagine you also judge all Muslims by what a few do.

Your post doesn't speak at all about them, it says volumes about you. You have a terrible need to shove people into a few boxes you have created in your mind to keep things all tidy and seperated so you know who to like and who to hate.

Considering almost every liberal I've ever known acts just like this pussy journalist....yes. He symbolizes everything about the left.

In your mind.

Conservatives live in fear every waking moment. All their decisions are based on how scary life is, how miserable it is, and how it's all someone else's fault.

Your post demonstrates this with perfect clarity.

THANK YOU!

13450285_1168663059851995_163830512172995484_n.jpg

He's a pussy whipped bitch...
That is making shit up

and that is the reason 1 man with an AR could take over a bar with 300 people for over 3 hours.

PTSD for this guy means, "Pissed Twice in his Shitty Diaper".

I hope I am not too late to comment on the O. P.

Usually, by the second page, threads have gone off into a lunacy that the O.P.--usually a lunatic himself....could never have anticipated...and are at the level of the elemerntary school playground...so I haven't read them..

Just the O. P. and his reference to the the article, by an obvious PUSSY.

This hapless Pussy got Post Traumatic Stress Disorder by having to shoot a rifle...... presumably at a tin can (and no doubt missing).

The country has been taken over by Pussys....that sums up all our economic, financial, social, physiological, racial, religious, woes....which are numerous.

Pussys!

And, I don't mean Women...they generally have more stones than the men these days. Excepting of course the Great Coat-tail Rider----Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
I never fired an AR or AK

I have shot a hunting rifle and a couple of hand guns

So I decided to go to YouTube to see how devastating an AR 15 is!!

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

After watching the last video, I think I know why the AR 15 is targeted. Its easy for a beginner to learn.

However, maybe you should heed this guys warning about the AR 15 first!!

YouTube

***Oh....and to all the vets....he shows how much libs really shrug at your "PTSD". They believe it's just "anxiety" that anyone can get from firing a few rounds at the range.

You would call me a Liberal (I am not, I am a Progressive Conservative like Lincoln, Teddy R, Eisenhower). I have PTSD. But it wasn't the firing of an M-16. It was the dead bodies inside and outside of body bags, losing friends, etc.. Thank you for really screwing up my GOP.

I think he's suffering from LBS, Liberal Bullshit Syndrome.

Forum List

Back