Liberal snowflakes upset that immigration laws exist in other countries so they can't move to them

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Poor little snowflakes. They hate Trump for securing our borders and properly vetting those who wish to enter so they tried running away from home. Unfortunately, they are discovering that the countries they thought would be different are way ahead of us when it comes to border security. And other countries expect that people migrating there be able to support themselves and their families. Unlike the U.S., they aren't looking for millions of government dependents. Well, libs, back to your safe spaces until you can come up with Plan B. You might try seeing the benefits of border security and personal responsibility. Other countries seem to have it figured out.

"Disenchanted liberals are rushing the border to Canada to flee from President Trump only to discover they do not meet immigration requirements.

The Daily Caller reports that one of the policies that many liberals are protesting is President Trump’s proposal to crack down on immigration and introduce “extreme vetting” measures before allowing immigrants to enter the U.S. from Syria and several other countries.

Ironically, those very liberals who are intent on jumping ship to greener pastures are being met with similar strict sanctions and vetting policies in countries like Australia and Canada.

According to Canada’s immigration page, its stringent immigration policies include being able to “immigrate as a skilled worker,” “immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs” or “immigrate by investing in the Canadian economy.”

The Canadian immigration site maintains it is considered a last resort for displaced refugees and deems them not eligible if they “have another durable solution for protection, such as an offer to be resettled in another country.” The site emphasizes that they reserve a refugee program for those displaced outside of their native country, rather than individuals merely seeking to relocate from their home country to Canada.

When an individual is accepted into the refugee program, Canada requires them to be “selected as a government-assisted or privately sponsored refugee” or be able to support themselves and dependents they are responsible for upon arriving in Canada.

One distraught liberal posted on Facebook, “What are the actual implications of these Executive Douche Orders? Should I just pack my bags and move to Canada?” It was only after he researched strict Canada’s immigration policies that he realized as an artist he was not able to afford more than a tiny loft in New York, therefore his acceptance into Canada was next to impossible.

Immigration policies in Australia are comparable to Canada’s and have this commonality: they focus on accepting individuals who are capable of contributing to the workforce and adding value to their economy, not being dependent on government hand-outs."

Liberals Fleeing to Canada Fail to Meet Immigration Standards

Uncle Ferd says if dey can have a women's march...

... den menfolk oughta be able to have a men's march.

So, in short, Canada only wants immigrants who are likely to contribute to their society; and those who contribute the least to the society in which they now live are not seen as terribly likely to contribute any more to a society that accepts them as immigrants.

Canada doesn't want our losers and rejects any more than we want Mexico's losers and rejects.

It was amusing the celebrities that threatened to leave the county if Mr. Trump was elected. I guess they thought we would miss them so much we would change our vote. Maybe they remembered how good they have it here, and how much money us "deplorables" have spent on their movies, music, concerts, etc. that helped to contribute to the lifestyle that are fortunate to live. I'm all for legal immigration, my DIL is from Hungary, and she came here legally. It's not easy, but it's not impossible.

Sarcasm is all you have, huh. So, how many illegal immigrants are you willing to take in and house, feed and clothe? Were the immigrants coming through Ellis Island legal or not. With all the many programs and welfare we have, we still have a large homeless and hunger problem, and you want to add to that? I think of it this way, if I have one child that is hungry, and you have one, and I can only feed one, sorry, but I'm going to feed my child.

The problem is, that's a load of malarka and not entirely true. Canada has something called the TFW Program, which is a "Temporary Workers Program", many of them like you have from Mexico are filling low skill, basic labour positions. They come to Canada, are housed and many when their work ends just wait around for the next jobs. Some of the jobs taken include many entry level jobs that high school kids take for their first work experience, such as donut shop cashier.

It has been so profitable that Canada is loosening the laws:

Ottawa poised to ease rules for temporary foreign worker program

Ottawa poised to ease rules for temporary foreign worker program

This, on top of the 25,000 Syrian refugees Canada recently took in, and you can see it is not difficult at all to come to Canada and stay. The only reason Americas problem is worse is that you share a border with Mexico and Canada isn't a free Republic with nearly as many opportunities. It is so bad as I posted before, that Syrian refugees are actually fleeing Canada and heading back to the U.S

I wish immigration was only about ambition, education, skills and talent. Yes, in some cases it is as we have a graded system for some jobs, but as you can see a vast numbers of workers are of the low skill variety. In fact, there is a case going on right now with a guy who blew the whistle on Canadian abuses and might be deported because of it. The question is, why would someone be deported, when after his service contract ends he should be willingly leaving? Get the picture?

Labrador whistleblower's 'heart is broken,' faces deportation

Labrador whistleblower's 'heart is broken,' faces deportation

They can come to Canada quite easily if they choose. Really why would they? Many of us are trying to flee the abuses of the Canadian system that is communist in nature and is about to enter into free trade with Americas largest threat, China. If anything it is America that needs to be weary of Canada, not America looking to come to Canada, lol, what an backwards move that would be: "Hey I'm angry about the election, pack up your stuff, we are going to run away from individual freedom loving America and head to Communist Canada! We'll show them!"

Last edited:
I love the fact they are crying about it. Those people hate America and nothing that propose helps this country

Forum List

Back