Liberals (aclu, et al) outraged about Tennessee bill that outlaws transgender procedures (one victim of it speaks)

Yay, TN

some states are waking up to the horrors of this (ironically named) woke bs..
Well, you got to remember, physicians in the state, in that specialty were caught on taped, in favor of the procedure as an untapped profit center, to generate revenue for a prestigious university hospital and of course the physicians. It pissed off normal people of good conscience.

I can't wait to see all the lefties bitch about it, but why should they, this NEVER happens right?

Seems a good bill. This sort of thing should never be done on a minor.

"Gender affirming physicians" love the money .. and then move forward with mutilating bodies (of all ages) that impact patients for a life time. Confused patients and demanding guardians / parents are just commodities to these providers. NEXT!

• Banned
The ACLU never saw a good cause they could not fight against. They are always on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of every argument..

I don't understand why any doctor would do this. Castrating people and fucking up their innards like this has to be very risky from a liability standpoint. I know the patient is volunteering, but if they change their minds the doc would be wiped out.

If I had a malpractice insurance company or a medical center, it wouldn't be allowed by any of my doctors or on my premises.

Odd the ACLU has no comment on the rights of J6 mostly peaceful protestors having their rights violated.

Forum List

Back