🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the real racists.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
My contention is that African Americans are equal to whites, Latinos, Asians, etc. We are all equal in America in terms of rights. But Liberals and definitely Leftists feel otherwise. They believe African Americans are inferior. The proof lies in special programs provided for them that they believe they need and of course dumbing themselves down when talking to them. Yes, they discuss reparations and such because they still
see themselves as superiors to blacks. Equals don’t discuss reparations for other equals. But I reiterate, they dumb down their rhetoric when speaking to blacks. Equals do not do that, they do not dumb down their rhetoric when speaking with equals they do so with children.

Since most Leftists here are dumb. What I am saying is when you talk to people of color, you dumb down your speech.

Here is another lesson for Leftists. If someone calls an African American lazy they think that person is lazy. They aren’t racist. If someone calls me cheap, they think I am a frugal with $$, they are not antisemites. Your PC crap is annoying.

White liberals dumb themselves down when they speak to black people, a new study contends

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...ack-people-new-study-contends/?outputType=amp

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans

Agree in the year 2019 blue states are way more segregated and racist then redstates..

Look at the high minimum wage, It is so racist to keep the black man from undercutting for jobs.

Democrats have done a huge disservice to the black community. They have successfully managed to import millions of illegal aliens into the country who have taken a huge chunk of the social services budget and jobs jobs jobs. Trump is the President who is actively trying to stop this and the left calls trump and his supporters racists. Imagine that!

My contention is that African Americans are equal to whites, Latinos, Asians, etc. We are all equal in America in terms of rights. But Liberals and definitely Leftists feel otherwise. They believe African Americans are inferior. The proof lies in special programs provided for them that they believe they need and of course dumbing themselves down when talking to them. Yes, they discuss reparations and such because they still
see themselves as superiors to blacks. Equals don’t discuss reparations for other equals. But I reiterate, they dumb down their rhetoric when speaking to blacks. Equals do not do that, they do not dumb down their rhetoric when speaking with equals they do so with children.

Since most Leftists here are dumb. What I am saying is when you talk to people of color, you dumb down your speech.

Here is another lesson for Leftists. If someone calls an African American lazy they think that person is lazy. They aren’t racist. If someone calls me cheap, they think I am a frugal with $$, they are not antisemites. Your PC crap is annoying.

White liberals dumb themselves down when they speak to black people, a new study contends

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?outputType=amp

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans
"But if you’re a white conservative, your diction won’t depend on the presumed race of your interlocutor." Because you're already dumbed down naturally.

Democrats have done a huge disservice to the black community. They have successfully managed to import millions of illegal aliens into the country who have taken a huge chunk of the social services budget and jobs jobs jobs. Trump is the President who is actively trying to stop this and the left calls trump and his supporters racists. Imagine that!
They did blacks a favor, now blacks aren't the dumbest segment of our society.

Absolutely. Hillary voters, everyone of them.

White-Nationalists.jpg

Conservatives are finally realizing that The Left, only uses The Race Card to shut down discussions about their Radical Agenda.

There is No Racism in America if Everyone is A Racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?outputType=amp

Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they have been the victims of discrimination in the past, discrimination lasting until relatively recently, directly affecting African Americans living today. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately incarcerated. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately killed by police. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they there remains an undercurrent of racism in this country. The most recent example is Trump telling the squad to go back where they came from while he has never told any of his white political opponents to go back to where they came from.

Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they have been the victims of discrimination in the past, discrimination lasting until relatively recently, directly affecting African Americans living today. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately incarcerated. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately killed by police. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they there remains an undercurrent of racism in this country.

Sure, but just because they think that does not mean their policies and their conduct changes any of it. It is possible to be racist in effect without ever being racist in intent.

The most recent example is Trump telling the squad to go back where they came from while he has never told any of his white political opponents to go back to where they came from.

Nationality isn't a race.

Absolutely. Hillary voters, everyone of them.

White-Nationalists.jpg
You do realize that those are all Democrats, Correct?

They are still The Party of Slavery.

The KKK was founded as a terrorist paramilitary wing of The Democrat Party.

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood was a member of The KKK, and it was her goal to exterminate Black Babies, and other minorities through Abortion.

Not for anything but there are racists across the political spectrum. The problem is getting two people to agree on what defines racist.

But liberals have absolutely no problem with the Mexican flag being hoisted above a defaced degraded American flag do you?
White-Nationalists.jpg

No way. See the way the Hillary voters defaced flags? That's what you can expect from them.

Ah, the "helping black people is racist" thing.

Black people are not inferior, but they are disadvantaged by centuries of ingrained racist responses. If most people truly could look at two job applicants and really not consider skin color then we wouldn't need programs like affirmative action. Sadly we have not yet reached that point.

As for your links, you've got three separate articles but they all cite the same flawed study.

I'm short, my response to "liberals are the real racists" is

giphy (4).gif

Ah, the "helping black people is racist" thing.

Black people are not inferior, but they are disadvantaged by centuries of ingrained racist responses. If most people truly could look at two job applicants and really not consider skin color then we wouldn't need programs like affirmative action. Sadly we have not yet reached that point.

As for your links, you've got three separate articles but they all cite the same flawed study.

I'm short, my response to "liberals are the real racists" is

View attachment 270765

So because someone is black you automatically assume they are disadvantaged? That is what your post says, Crep and that’s discrimination.

They did blacks a favor, now blacks aren't the dumbest segment of our society.

That would be you?

Great post, thanks. Myself, I live just off a major military installation in a nice but mostly black neighborhood. We have assigned parking spaces, two per home on the neighborhood drive plus driveway and garage spots. Quite often it happens to pass either a neighbor or guest of a neighbor will take our parking spots or block our driveway as they park for a moment (so they claim) to run into a neighbor's home. Few things aggravate me more than not being able to pull out of my own driveway or having to drive across the yard to the street. So when I go after a neighbor or whoever to ask them to move so I can get out, skin color has nothing to with my agitation. The state of being an asshole knows no color or creed. But, in today's climate of Democrat led race warfare for votes and with the tendency of some people of color to immediately take to social media at the drop of a pin to scream racism, every time I approach a non-white parking spot violator I cringe inside, knowing I am gambling with my professional life and could end up labelled a racist by countless other assholes on the internet.

The Democrats tell us we had better treat people of certain skin colors as if our lives depended on not offending them. The politically correct cult of radical leftism essentially holds a gun to our heads, telling us to walk on egg shells around minorities . . . . or else. I don't know about you, but myself and millions of other good, law abiding and normally calm, cool, socially capable Americans can not afford "or else" and still have a career after being a victim of the social media mobs. The American Left claims to want to make our nation more equal, more diverse, more free for everyone who lives here. Instead, they have bled freedom from daily social interactions between Americans like air from a giant tire. No American should fear standing up for his or her own rights or have to take one on the chin for the ideology of racial martyrdom.

Democrats need victims. No victims, no need for protection. The worse scenario for the Democrat party is black people improving their lives. As long as you remain ignorant and stay on the plantation, the Democrat massa will take care of you.

Forum List

Back