🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the real racists.

Absolutely. Hillary voters, everyone of them.

White-Nationalists.jpg
Stay on topic. The thread is not about the idiot alt right
What? Are you saying those Hillary voters are unreal racists?

My contention is that African Americans are equal to whites, Latinos, Asians, etc. We are all equal in America in terms of rights. But Liberals and definitely Leftists feel otherwise. They believe African Americans are inferior. The proof lies in special programs provided for them that they believe they need and of course dumbing themselves down when talking to them. Yes, they discuss reparations and such because they still
see themselves as superiors to blacks. Equals don’t discuss reparations for other equals. But I reiterate, they dumb down their rhetoric when speaking to blacks. Equals do not do that, they do not dumb down their rhetoric when speaking with equals they do so with children.

Since most Leftists here are dumb. What I am saying is when you talk to people of color, you dumb down your speech.

Here is another lesson for Leftists. If someone calls an African American lazy they think that person is lazy. They aren’t racist. If someone calls me cheap, they think I am a frugal with $$, they are not antisemites. Your PC crap is annoying.

White liberals dumb themselves down when they speak to black people, a new study contends

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?outputType=amp

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans
Ah, the "helping black people is racist" thing.

Black people are not inferior, but they are disadvantaged by centuries of ingrained racist responses. If most people truly could look at two job applicants and really not consider skin color then we wouldn't need programs like affirmative action. Sadly we have not yet reached that point.

As for your links, you've got three separate articles but they all cite the same flawed study.

I'm short, my response to "liberals are the real racists" is

View attachment 270765

So because someone is black you automatically assume they are disadvantaged? That is what your post says, Crep and that’s discrimination.
Crep lacks reasoning skills and self-awareness.

Democrats have done a huge disservice to the black community. They have successfully managed to import millions of illegal aliens into the country who have taken a huge chunk of the social services budget and jobs jobs jobs. Trump is the President who is actively trying to stop this and the left calls trump and his supporters racists. Imagine that!
They did blacks a favor, now blacks aren't the dumbest segment of our society.

That would be you?
Messikins.

Absolutely. Hillary voters, everyone of them.

White-Nationalists.jpg
Stay on topic. The thread is not about the idiot alt right
What? Are you saying those Hillary voters are unreal racists?

You’re off topic. Those people are fat losers looking for attention. There other racists too but there are about 10k Alt Right members and how many Leftists? 10mil? Don’t derail this thread. Last warning.

My contention is that African Americans are equal to whites, Latinos, Asians, etc. We are all equal in America in terms of rights. But Liberals and definitely Leftists feel otherwise. They believe African Americans are inferior. The proof lies in special programs provided for them that they believe they need and of course dumbing themselves down when talking to them. Yes, they discuss reparations and such because they still
see themselves as superiors to blacks. Equals don’t discuss reparations for other equals. But I reiterate, they dumb down their rhetoric when speaking to blacks. Equals do not do that, they do not dumb down their rhetoric when speaking with equals they do so with children.

Since most Leftists here are dumb. What I am saying is when you talk to people of color, you dumb down your speech.

Here is another lesson for Leftists. If someone calls an African American lazy they think that person is lazy. They aren’t racist. If someone calls me cheap, they think I am a frugal with $$, they are not antisemites. Your PC crap is annoying.

White liberals dumb themselves down when they speak to black people, a new study contends

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?outputType=amp

White Liberals Present Themselves as Less Competent in Interactions with African-Americans
Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they have been the victims of discrimination in the past, discrimination lasting until relatively recently, directly affecting African Americans living today. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately incarcerated. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they are disproportionately killed by police. Maybe they think that although African Americans are equal to others they there remains an undercurrent of racism in this country. The most recent example is Trump telling the squad to go back where they came from while he has never told any of his white political opponents to go back to where they came from.

The historical victim card is a very dangerous one to play for any political party, candidate or government entity. Why? Quite surprising folks like you have yet to figure that out. Today it is blacks whom the Democratic Party have elevated to almost sainthood for centuries old suffering. But tomorrow my good chap? Tomorrow perhaps the American Right will venerate and idolize some sub-origin ethnicity such as the Irish or the Germans or the Swedes. Elevate them to place the Democrats have elevated blacks and other minorities and demand for whichever ethnicity special treatment above all others. Turn about is fair play, and playing with fire always gets some part of you burned.

Blacks are disproportionately incarcerated because segments of black culture commit more crimes more often than any other demographic. Fact. There's nothing racist about it. However, in order to reduce black prison populations by government mandate of some kind, either laws will have to be broken, and/or dangerous criminals will have to be released back into society, into our neighborhoods. There's just no one else here to blame save for the criminals who committed the crimes, regardless of skin color.

Our President telling the shampoo girls to take a hike had nothing to do with racism and everything to do with their own individual anti-American, anti-law rhetoric and politics. The only defective individuals who heard race mentioned in his tweets were brainwashed imbeciles who have joined and practice with the cult of postmodernism. The true victims here are children indoctrinated into the Democratic Party's race war ideology. Shame on all who spread it.

Last edited:
It is possible to be racist in effect without ever being racist in intent.
Does that make it OK or should the effects of racism be undone regardless of the cause?

The most recent example is Trump telling the squad to go back where they came from while he has never told any of his white political opponents to go back to where they came from.
Nationality isn't a race.
So you're saying it was merely coincidence all the nationalities were of color? See the previous response.

The historical victim card is a very dangerous one to play for any political party, candidate or government entity. Why? Quite surprising folks like you have yet to figure that out. Today it is blacks whom the Democratic Party have elevated to almost sainthood for centuries old suffering. But tomorrow my good chap? Tomorrow perhaps the American Right will venerate and idolize some sub-origin ethnicity such as the Irish or the Germans or the Swedes. Elevate them to place the Democrats have elevated blacks and other minorities and demand for whichever ethnicity special treatment above all others. Turn about is fair play, and playing with fire always gets some part of you burned.

Blacks are disproportionately incarcerated because segments of black culture commit more crimes more often than any other demographic. Fact. There's nothing racist about it. However, in order to reduce black prison populations by government mandate of some kind, either laws will have to be broken, and/or dangerous criminals will have to be released back into society, into our neighborhoods. There's just no one else here to blame save for the criminals who committed the crimes, regardless of skin color.

Our President telling the shampoo girls to take a hike had nothing to do with racism and everything to do with their own individual anti-American, anti-law rhetoric and politics. The only defective individuals who heard race mentioned in his tweets were brainwashed imbeciles who have joined and practice with the cult of postmodernism. The true victims here are children indoctrinated into the Democratic Party's race war ideology. Shame on all who spread it.
So you're saying that because the Dems see the results of discrimination and try to balance it, the GOP might favor a group that has not suffered discrimination for spite? I'm willing to take that chance.

I believe it's been shown that Blacks will suffer stiffer punishment for the same crime than other groups.

So the squad are the only people in the country with their own individual anti-American, anti-law rhetoric and politics? Shame on Trump for letting those others get a pass.

"But if you’re a white conservative, your diction won’t depend on the presumed race of your interlocutor." Because you're already dumbed down naturally.
Democrats have done a huge disservice to the black community...
And by your own keyboard you validate the OP … the left are racists.

Not for anything but there are racists across the political spectrum. The problem is getting two people to agree on what defines racist.
We have that definition. A racist is anyone the Squad says is a racist.

"But if you’re a white conservative, your diction won’t depend on the presumed race of your interlocutor." Because you're already dumbed down naturally.
I'm a Libertarian, so more centrist.

Does that make it OK or should the effects of racism be undone regardless of the cause?
The effects of racism should definitely be undone. I think the biggest disagreement is method and who bears the burden of such undoing.

There is no easy answer.

And, leftists are racist motherfuckers.

I'm a Libertarian, so more centrist.
Proving only that even Libertarian centrists can be racists.

It is possible to be racist in effect without ever being racist in intent.

The most recent example is Trump telling the squad to go back where they came from while he has never told any of his white political opponents to go back to where they came from.
Nationality isn't a race.
So you're saying it was merely coincidence all the nationalities were of color? See the previous response.

As for your first question, you tell me. The democrats created minority-majority districts in the voting rights act over the onjections of conservatives and now they are claiming conservatives created them to gerrymander according to race.

As for your second point, nationality isn't a race. If you want to call it something other than racism, then perhaps you have a point. "Color" isn't even a race. They were from varied racial backgrounds.

Progs tell everyone how white people, the USA, the police, shit your grandmother is racist. They're projecting and marketing racism.

They teach "people of color" (hate that term), especially blacks how they're victims. They fit them into a victim role and throw them a bone. All so they adopt the role so as to keep them in their place. Blame someone else for your disposition, that's the prog-narrative.

SMH.

As for your first question, you tell me. The democrats created minority-majority districts in the voting rights act over the onjections of conservatives and now they are claiming conservatives created them to gerrymander according to race.

As for your second point, nationality isn't a race. If you want to call it something other than racism, then perhaps you have a point. "Color" isn't even a race. They were from varied racial backgrounds.
My answer is yes, the effects of racism be undone regardless of the cause. Both parties play hardball but I don't know which party is the more guilty of gerrymandering according to race, do you?

Nationality is not religion either but banning immigration from only majority Muslim countries were determined to be a ban on a particular religion.

If you don't like 'color' how about 'non-white'?

My answer is yes, the effects of racism be undone regardless of the cause. Both parties play hardball but I don't know which party is the more guilty of gerrymandering according to race, do you?

Nationality is not religion either but banning immigration from only majority Muslim countries were determined to be a ban on a particular religion.

If you don't like 'color' how about 'non-white'?

The Supreme Court allowed the travel ban, and "non-white" isn't a race either. The bigger issue is that the dems refuse to acknowledge their own racism for instance with the minority-majority districts.

Forum List

Back