🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are the real racists.

The Supreme Court allowed the travel ban, and "non-white" isn't a race either. The bigger issue is that the dems refuse to acknowledge their own racism for instance with the minority-majority districts.
How many previous travel bans were declared unconstitutional?

You're being disingenuous about 'non-white' and the gerrymandering. The Dem gerrymandering is racially determined just as the GOP gerrymandering is racially determined. The difference is that the Dems want to increase the representation of Blacks while the GOP wanted to decrease the representation of Blacks. That is the bigger issue.

Progs tell everyone how white people, the USA, the police, shit your grandmother is racist. They're projecting and marketing racism.
And, that is both really sad, and destructive to cause of ending REAL racism.

There is no question in my mind that there is a legitimate need for repairing the damage caused by slavery and institutionalized racial discrimination, but it gets de-legitimized by the constant barrage of false claims, micro-sensitive but baseless accusations, and marketing bullshit done for the sole purpose of taking political power, rather than helping those disadvantaged by generations of institutionalized discrimination.

This is why I argue relentlessly with fucking idiots who call anything and everything "racist" when the evidence and reasoning for such a conclusion is weak and/or where such behavior or language could have a logical non-racist interpretation. These idiots are WEAKENING the cause of racial equality for the SOLE purpose of tribalistic power and/or SOLELY to push the communist agenda, and that makes me blood-spitting furious.

The Supreme Court allowed the travel ban, and "non-white" isn't a race either. The bigger issue is that the dems refuse to acknowledge their own racism for instance with the minority-majority districts.
How many previous travel bans were declared unconstitutional?

You're being disingenuous about 'non-white' and the gerrymandering. The Dem gerrymandering is racially determined just as the GOP gerrymandering is racially determined. The difference is that the Dems want to increase the representation of Blacks while the GOP wanted to decrease the representation of Blacks. That is the bigger issue.

The Dems created the districts and then opposed them. Neither party is looking to increase or decrease anything but increase their odds and decrease the opposition's odds of winning. Blacks and hispanics are just a more discernible metric. In Virginia, the debate was urban v. rural representation. It is not disingenuous as the "non-white" has been discussed in the context of the Trump statement not gerrymandering.

"But if you’re a white conservative, your diction won’t depend on the presumed race of your interlocutor." Because you're already dumbed down naturally.
Democrats have done a huge disservice to the black community...
They did blacks a favor, now blacks aren't the dumbest segment of our society.
And by your own keyboard you validate the OP … the left are racists.
I'm a Libertarian, so more centrist.
Proving only that even Libertarian centrists can be racists.
What was racist about what i said? Anything?

Forum List

Back