🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals in New York propose a law that would ALLOW ILLEGALS THE RIGHT TO VOTE

The idiots in NY voted in Michael Bloomberg three times.. Enough said,
The liberals are way to willing to give up their democracy.
Americans who support this travesty are nothing but traitors

Thank you, Michael Bloomberg!
Can't wait till His Highness becomes President.

Bloomberg is a political hack and opportunist.. How low can these democrats go ? What's really sick is how they use black people like they do... Now that's some sick crap and so sad for the blacks that don't realize what goes on in their name like it does.

Bloomberg hasn't been mayor of New York for a couple of years now.

I Listened to him every Friday morning on the John Gambling Radio Show.
Bloomberg was bursting with joy that New York is a Sanctuary City.
Bloomberg would love to be the King surrounded by serfs; he's a complete egoistic scumbag.

I'm no fan of Bloomberg - in fact, I worked on the campaigns for his opponents in the last two elections in which he ran.

But that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have anything to do with this.

Of course he does; he encouraged the inundation of NYC with Illegals.
This isn't a natural consequence?
You're Jewish...you CAN'T be THAT stupid!

You can't be stupid enough to think that Michael Bloomberg is the only person in the history of New York politics who has advocated for immigrant rights.

Guess what? Most people in New York aren't as afraid of brown people as you guys are. New York's status of being a "sanctuary city" does not begin or end with Bloomberg.

Now this is ridiculous... The illegals need to go home, and then come back legally to work on a work permit granted them for that purpose, and then if they want they can apply properly to become legal if so desire. Mexico should be doing everything it can to honor these hard working Nationals, because they will save their money and use it mostly in Mexico. Is Mexico just plain idiots that they would want to lose their hard working law abiding citizens in these ways ? Our government and private sector needs to stop exploiting these Mexicans... Enough is enough already.

Just for reference, the two New York politicians/advocates (Bertha Lewis, Jumaane Williams) quoted in the story in the OP are black.
Which has what to do with anything?

It has to everything do with the post I quoted.

*ETA: Whoops, I see that I quoted the wrong post. Fixing it...

Immigration Reform In NYC: Voting Rights For Legal And Undocumented Immigrants Proposed For 2017

This is why I will NEVER vote for a liberal... EVER

This kind of bullshit must be met with a STIFF REBUKE

I really don't see the big deal if it gets solid support from the entire city. This has nothing to do with allowing them to vote in state or national elections, only for races in the city of New York, which would include the mayor and most importantly their city council member.

Immigration Reform In NYC: Voting Rights For Legal And Undocumented Immigrants Proposed For 2017

I really don't see the big deal if it gets solid support from the entire city. This has nothing to do with allowing them to vote in state or national elections, only for races in the city of New York, which would include the mayor and most importantly their city council member.
All of which they should have NO SAY IN. Why should an illegal aliens voice be equal to a life long Americans?

Bloomberg is a political hack and opportunist.. How low can these democrats go ? What's really sick is how they use black people like they do... Now that's some sick crap and so sad for the blacks that don't realize what goes on in their name like it does.

EDITED TO FIX QUOTE (I quoted the wrong post initially)

Just for reference, the two New York politicians/advocates (Bertha Lewis, Jumaane Williams) quoted in the story in the OP are black.
I didn't know that, but what I was doing was just adding a note on what the dem politicians do to the black race in this nation as well as to the illegals also, not that what I said had anything to do with the two mentioned that are black by you, but thanks for that info as well.

All of which they should have NO SAY IN. Why should an illegal aliens voice be equal to a life long Americans?

Why shouldn't they?

I'm playing a bit of devil's advocate here, but I'm curious about your answer.

To vote in a Federal election you must be a US citizen, yes?

To vote in a New York State election you must be a US citizen, yes?

If the New York City Democratic Wankers want beaners to vote in City elections, have at it.

I can't think of a faster way to clear out New York City and leave it withering on the vine as its tax base flees at the speed of light.

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.
If I send my children to public schools in New York.
If I spend my money in New York.
If I own my business in New York.
If I've paid my taxes in New York.
If I patronize New York businesses.
If I have done my best to be a part of a prosperous New York.
If I vote on local issues in New York.

None of the above deserves to be undermined by someone who got here a few weeks/months/years ago, is not even an American citizen, and has nowhere near the vested interest in local issues or monetary policies that I've had all my life.

It's akin to me working late on a customer's job and having as much to say about what's for dinner or what is allowed to be watched on tv as the spouse that just walked in the door after work.

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

None of the above deserves to be undermined by someone who got here a few weeks/months/years ago, is not even an American citizen, and has nowhere near the vested interest in local issues or monetary policies that I've had all my life.

It's akin to me working late on a customer's job and having as much to say about what's for dinner or what is allowed to be watched on tv as the spouse that just walked in the door after work.

All of those things you listed (other than the last, as of now) apply to most illegal immigrants living in New York, too.

They live there, send their kids to public schools, pay taxes, spend their money in New York businesses, and so on. They're part of a "prosperous New York" as much as anyone else is.

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

All of those things you listed (other than the last, as of now) apply to most illegal immigrants living in New York, too.

They live there, send their kids to public schools, pay taxes, spend their money in New York businesses, and so on. They're part of a "prosperous New York" as much as anyone else is.
Except THEY SHOULDN'T BE LIVING THERE.

If you goto Germany for vacation or work do you suppose they'll give you a voting ballot?

Play Devils Advocate, don't play stupid.

Bloomberg hasn't been mayor of New York for a couple of years now.
True but his political influence and power remains... He's thinking about getting into the race isn't he ?

I'm just going to become a squatter on someone else's property. I'll mow the grass & clean the house. Should I have a say on any issues regarding said property?

Get a fucking grip people. You want to see your rights & voices eroded away? Jump right on that water slide

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

It's just a starting point for the domino's to begin to fall.. Next it will be another liberal stronghold that will attempt it, and on and on it all goes.

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

If you goto Germany for vacation or work do you suppose they'll give you a voting ballot?

So your argument boils down to "They shouldn't be there"?

Well, guess what? They are there, and most New Yorkers don't really seem to care that much.

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

It's just a starting point for the domino's to begin to fall.. Next it will be another liberal stronghold that will attempt it, and on and on it all goes.

If New Yorkers don't support it, then it won't pass. If New Yorkers do support it, who the fuck are you to tell them differently?

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

Well, guess what? They are there, and most New Yorkers don't really seem to care that much.
My argument boils down to LAW.

Your argument boils down to the mob mentality of Ferguson Missouri.

I win

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

If New Yorkers don't support it, then it won't pass. If New Yorkers do support it, who the fuck are you to tell them differently?
An American citizen. New Yorkers do not get to supplant the laws of this nation just because they're ignorant

Why shouldn't they?

If I live in New York.

I win

:lol:

If it makes you feel better about yourself to declare victory, who am I to stop you?

If I live in New York.

I win

:lol:

If it makes you feel better about yourself to declare victory, who am I to stop you?
The loser of the argument

Forum List

Back