Liberals liberal cracker Jimmy Kimmel buys fly fishing lodge in Idaho

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012

So this guy spews hatred of the right on his tv show and them moves into the most right wing, crackerville in the Nation.
He won't be alone he'll be surrounded by predominately Mormons so if his wife needs a cup of sugar he won't have to bother some african american next door
whadda hypocrite.
We all know the reason he chose this area and not the Los Angelas river to fly fish.
He wanted be safe.
I'll be sure to avoid his area when I fish and I'll be up stream when I pee. LOL

You can eat things out of the Los Angeles River?
1608261785803.png

And you would rather he fished there, than an Idaho trout stream? And think it is racism?
1608261582526.png

You feeling OK?

Attachments

• 1608261282958.png
    1608261282958.png
    99 KB · Views: 30
View attachment 430518
And you would rather he fished there, than an Idaho trout stream? And think it is racism?
View attachment 430516
You feeling OK?
It's just interesting the people he decries he hangs out with
The hard core libs I've met on stream are jerks
You should not hang out with those libs, at least not the hard core ones. They will bring you nothing but grief as they are a pain in the ass, just like those damn hard core conservatives. As for Kimmel, he's a funny guy, but I wouldn't fly 1600 miles to go to his trout ranch. He should have bought into a ski resort. I might fly there for that. If I want to fly fish for trout, you might find me on the White River below Bull Shoals Dam in Arkansas or the Spring river if I brought a kayak. Trout are bigger on the White river though.

View attachment 430518
View attachment 430516
You feeling OK?
You should not hang out with those libs, at least not the hard core ones. They will bring you nothing but grief as they are a pain in the ass, just like those damn hard core conservatives. As for Kimmel, he's a funny guy, but I wouldn't fly 1600 miles to go to his trout ranch. He should have bought into a ski resort. I might fly there for that. If I want to fly fish for trout, you might find me on the White River below Bull Shoals Dam in Arkansas or the Spring river if I brought a kayak. Trout are bigger on the White river though.
I live by the Elk River by Noel just north of yous over the state line but don't fish anymore...

So this guy spews hatred of the right on his tv show and them moves into the most right wing, crackerville in the Nation.
He won't be alone he'll be surrounded by predominately Mormons so if his wife needs a cup of sugar he won't have to bother some african american next door
whadda hypocrite.
We all know the reason he chose this area and not the Los Angelas river to fly fish.
He wanted be safe.
I'll be sure to avoid his area when I fish and I'll be up stream when I pee. LOL
Kimmel will soon discover the heavier the Idaho residents' knuckles drag, the larger the caliber is of their sidearm. It's some kind of weird, white supremacists' thing.

Let me understand your logic...so if a conservative lives or owns an apartment or property in NYC he is a hypocrite...oh wait!

whadda hypocrite.
He wanted be safe.
Well, there goes the neighborhood. :14:

I can tell you love African Americans...

I doubt fly fishing is very good in Los Angeles..
you're dummer than a box of rocks.....really

Yeah, because carp is such a high quality of fish and you have to snag a carp because they are vegans....

Carp isn’t a fish one actually fishes for. It’s what you catch when fishing for something else.

Sort of the fresh water equivalent of sea robins.

View attachment 430518
View attachment 430516
You feeling OK?
You can tell by their card carrying membership...
ya the card sez,

So this guy spews hatred of the right on his tv show and them moves into the most right wing, crackerville in the Nation.I
whadda hypocrite.
He wanted be safe.
Well, there goes the neighborhood. :14:
i'll have to ask the fish and game law is if I wanna fly fish right in front of his lodge, and wear a big maga hat.

Forum List

Back