Liberals liberal cracker Jimmy Kimmel buys fly fishing lodge in Idaho

Let me understand your logic...so if a conservative lives or owns an apartment or property in NYC he is a hypocrite...oh wait!
Not really, cuz I'm not on late night tv castigating the left and liberals

Kimmel will soon discover the heavier the Idaho residents' knuckles drag, the larger the caliber is of their sidearm. It's some kind of weird, white supremacists' thing.
And the more you make your dismissive elitist slurs the more you revel in your own bigotry and ignorance.
Living twelve miles from the Idaho state line, when the wind is blowing from the east one can smell the stupid wafting in from the Idaho white supremacists.

So this guy spews hatred of the right on his tv show and them moves into the most right wing, crackerville in the Nation.
He won't be alone he'll be surrounded by predominately Mormons so if his wife needs a cup of sugar he won't have to bother some african american next door
whadda hypocrite.
We all know the reason he chose this area and not the Los Angelas river to fly fish.
He wanted be safe.
I'll be sure to avoid his area when I fish and I'll be up stream when I pee. LOL
He is a great shame to anyone Jewish with any honor !!
He is as smart as a kinish

Kimmel will soon discover the heavier the Idaho residents' knuckles drag, the larger the caliber is of their sidearm. It's some kind of weird, white supremacists' thing.
And the more you make your dismissive elitist slurs the more you revel in your own bigotry and ignorance.
Living twelve miles from the Idaho state line, when the wind is blowing from the east one can smell the stupid wafting in from the Idaho white supremacists.

I have no problem with Kimmel buying into a trout ranch in Idaho. It is highly unlikely he associates or approves of white supremacist movement and it had no bearing on his hobby investment purchase.
As I have followed this thread, now for the second night, I did a quick search and found that Idaho actually is considered a hotbed of that movement, militia, Neo-nazis and the like. Surprising. Only know one person from Idaho, a chopper/fixed wing pilot named Evans, from my military days and he certainly would not be involved in that sort of thing. When I think of that state, I think of potatoes, skying, climbing, hiking, other outdoor adventure activities including fly fishing and kayaking. I even considered moving there, and I wouldn't have anything to do with those scumbags either.

Jimmy Schimmel , the vacuous schmendrick with zero talent !!

Forum List

Back