England is breaking down like a cheap suit.

I’ve tried to. Then got bored with all the Hadith’s.
skip the Hadiths----get the Pickthal version and make sure to
read the author's "forward" ----it is HILARIOUS. The book,
itself is very boring but best of all----it is fairly short. No literary
value---IMO

I’ve tried to. Then got bored with all the Hadith’s.

Did Tommy Tainant weigh in yet?

I repeat this:

I do not care one iota what the UK does with their own nation. You want to torch it, torch it. Just do not even THINK about asking us for help of any kind, material or otherwise.

"Too Cool for British Rule"--the shirt I wore on July 4th.

I repeat this:

I do not care one iota what the UK does with their own nation. You want to torch it, torch it. Just do not even THINK about asking us for help of any kind, material or otherwise.

I don’t live there. Like you, l’m watching from afar.

But if the guy had shot Princess Kate, as she figured on his hard drive, then there would be an issue between our two countries.

skip the Hadiths----get the Pickthal version and make sure to
read the author's "forward" ----it is HILARIOUS. The book,
itself is very boring but best of all----it is fairly short. No literary
value---IMO

I’d rather read Mao’s Little Red Book.

Massive riots broke out in a migrant community located in Leeds, England, on Thursday.

According to the BBC, a police car was flipped, and a bus was set on fire by rioters who took to the streets in response to an incident involving child protection workers removing children from their homes. View attachment 979981

Maybe Tommy should keep his own nose clean before worring over here? Oh Tommy.....can you hear US?

Why fight the enemy on their own ground when one can invite the enemy into ones country & fight them on your own turf???

I repeat this:

Not sure the US entered the European part of WWII just for 'help'. And the WWI too.

But ya gotta respect democracy and our sacred institutions

hhhhhjnm.png

Desperate individuals from Fatty Land , so ashamed of their condition that they are flailing around, and desperate to avoid to seeing how awful they look to others .

Like spolied obese kids they try to blame their parents, the British , for their lack lustre performance in the Life Olympic Games .

" Fatties on the port bow , Mr Christian .
Harpoon them before they do more damage "

Forum List

Back