Liberals Love Terrorists!!! NYC Mayor wants to honor one at parade

Jimmy Carter liked those Puerto Rican terrorists too. Remember this in 1979?
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=32827
An assassination attempt threatens President Harry S. Truman - Nov 01, 1950 - HISTORY.com
1954 United States Capitol shooting incident - Wikipedia
Figueroa Cordero was released in 1978. One year later, in 1979, President Jimmy Carter pardoned the remaining Nationalists. Some analysts said this was in exchange for Fidel Castro's release of several American CIA agents being held in Cuba on espionage charges, but the US said that was not the case.[18] The Nationalists were received in Puerto Rico with a heroes' welcome from roughly 5,000 people at San Juan International Airport.

He's no more a terrorist than our founders were.

Bullshit.

He was part of a group that bombed various locations, mostly non-military targets. That isn't the same as revolting against a government via military campaign.

Bullshit.

He was part of a group that bombed various locations, mostly non-military targets. That isn't the same as revolting against a government via military campaign.

Washington specifically targeted civilians in the Clinton/Sullivan campaign. Go look it up.

If you have to compare a scorched earth campaign to hit and run bombings, then you have lost the argument before starting it.

Stop being a communist apologist fucktard.

A radio news report I heard this morning said all sorts of sponsors, Coke being one, and traditional participants were backing out of the parade because of this guy's background.

On second thought it might have been a commentary piece, not a news report. I wasn't paying much attention until I caught the gist of what was being talked about.

I think any Government Official that honors a terrorist or establishes a Sanctuary City should be tried for Felony Sedition and Treason.

Or Bill Ayers and Timothy McVeigh or the protesters that block ambulances or the anarchists that smash windows on Inaugrarion Day.

Violent Terrrorists......everyone of them killed or hurt innocent civilians in the name of protest.

Bullshit.

but it is a group that has zero issue using violence to get their way then, is that correct?

he was actually given a chance at clemency from Bill Clinton in 1999 if he publicly rejected violence as a method of political change, he refused.

Bullshit.

but it is a group that has zero issue using violence to get their way then, is that correct?

he was actually given a chance at clemency from Bill Clinton in 1999 if he publicly rejected violence as a method of political change, he refused.
cool. i was getting lost in who i've ignored and the various convo's - so apologies if that came out wrong. :) just wanting to make sure i understand where people are coming from.

It's Ok - this guy is a 'good' terrorist, not like the 'bad' terrorist that killed 3,000 Americans in his city.

View attachment 128608

Good Terrorists are ones that commit violence in alignment with liberal values or agenda. Even with 'Bad Terrorists' such as those on 9-11, which side did we hear from wagging their finger at US that it was OUR fault?

The ultra- liberals sure do have some strange heroes. Their list includes terrorists, tyrants, military deserters and thugs. There's an old saying that goes something like this: You know a man by the company he keeps.

NYC Liberals/Democrats have done it before:
"The New York City Council issued a proclamation Monday honoring Ethel Rosenberg on what would have been the convicted Soviet spy’s 100th birthday. Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer joined the festivities, declaring Sept. 28 “Ethel Rosenberg Day of Justice in the Borough of Manhattan.”
An Undue Honor for Ethel Rosenberg

Bullshit.

Washington specifically targeted civilians in the Clinton/Sullivan campaign. Go look it up.

If you have to compare a scorched earth campaign to hit and run bombings, then you have lost the argument before starting it.

No, I won the argument.

Bullshit.

Why should he have? Is fighting for one's independence verboten now?

Bullshit.

No, I won the argument.

You won nothing.

Forum List

Back