Liberals On Suicide Watch?

The liberals here aren't the ones crying uncontrollably about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan people were for being shouty, and how that represents the end of civilization.

I've never seen the right here so freaked out. The Trumpenfuerher was embarrassed badly, his fans acted like thugs, and Tank has no idea of how to spin that.
so a large group of animals converge on a function that people paid to attend, and the large group of animals did everything in their power to disrupt, and the people that paid to come see him are the ones that acted like thugs?
really?
all I can say to that is WOW! you liberals are even more F-ed up than I thought.

I've never seen them so freaked out, their like kids throwing a tantrum because they are not getting their way.

How long till they start strapping bombs to themselves?
the day trump gets the nomination

open aggression at a rally to open protest to prevent a rally.

but they claim trump throwing people out is against free speech, pfft, pussies wouldn't know freedom from a hole in their heads.

so a large group of animals converge on a function that people paid to attend,

You mean a public rally in a public space?

and the large group of animals did everything in their power to disrupt, and the people that paid to come see him are the ones that acted like thugs?

Disruption is not a crime, and it's not violent. Stop being such a wimp.

really?
all I can say to that is WOW! you liberals are even more F-ed up than I thought.

All I can say is you and the other Trump goons obviously despise the idea of free speech for anyone but your own side. If Trump gets to scream at people, people get to scream back at him. Isn't democracy great?

If Trump is too wimpy to handle a little dissent, he's obviously too wimpy to be Commander in Chief. Liberals are clearly just made of tougher stuff than conservatives. Could you conservatives tone down the crying? You're encouraging terrorists to attack by making Americans look like wimps.

The liberals here aren't the ones crying uncontrollably about how meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaan people were for being shouty, and how that represents the end of civilization.

I've never seen the right here so freaked out. The Trumpenfuerher was embarrassed badly, his fans acted like thugs, and Tank has no idea of how to spin that.
so a large group of animals converge on a function that people paid to attend, and the large group of animals did everything in their power to disrupt, and the people that paid to come see him are the ones that acted like thugs?
really?
Well now, come November, I guess we will see who is fucked up.

Forum List

Back