Liberals On Suicide Watch?

I think a lot of people need to be worried about something happening, how sad that is to have to even make this comment.

I think a lot of people need to be worried about something happening, how sad that is to have to even make this comment.

Violence begets violence. There have been overly vocal protests at Clinton's and Sander's meetings, also. But they did not endorse violence as a solution. That is Trump's way.

The road that Trump is trying to put this nation on is a road to destruction. All the signs are there, from a personal loyalty oath with an outstretched right arm salute. The encouragement of violence at his meetings are just another sign on that he is attempting to put us on a road to insanity. The same road that Germany and Italy traveled about 80 years ago.

Violence begets violence. There have been overly vocal protests at Clinton's and Sander's meetings, also. But they did not endorse violence as a solution. That is Trump's way.

The road that Trump is trying to put this nation on is a road to destruction. All the signs are there, from a personal loyalty oath with an outstretched right arm salute. The encouragement of violence at his meetings are just another sign on that he is attempting to put us on a road to insanity. The same road that Germany and Italy traveled about 80 years ago.

"Go home to mommy......".........D. Trump

Baloney.

Yeah..........he told the BLM group to go their and owns MoveOn............Yeah..........

You people are lunatics.

Trump never mentions his mother...who died in 2000. Why do you suppose that is?

Maybe........just cuz maybe, all mommys' eventually die?

Ummmm she's dead would be my first guess.

Young people still in need of mommy will talk about mommy more than someone older who has children and grandchildren to occupy their concern. Note how much Trump talks about his children.

Huh? What a silly comment, I'm not a Leftist crybaby you know, I think the comment I made was completely logical, considering the threats of violence we've already been made aware about.

I've never seen them so freaked out, their like kids throwing a tantrum because they are not getting their way.

How long till they start strapping bombs to themselves?

I pray it is immediate. Enough already! Don't the rest of us have meaningful things to fill our time rather than ridiculous tantrum being thrust upon us? They can all blow themselves up or put a bullet in their head as far as I'm concerned. Wouldn't be a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never seen them so freaked out, their like kids throwing a tantrum because they are not getting their way.

How long till they start strapping bombs to themselves?
1. Learn English - "they're like" not "their like".
2. No worries (the GOP can't win).

The thing missing in your loony claim that liberals are violent is any sort of evidence that liberals were violent.

We're very different from you in that regard. We have no desire to stomp on people for holding a different opinion.

We also lie a hell of a lot less.

Why don't you go attent a BLM rally wearing a Trump hat.

Why don't you go attent a BLM rally wearing a Trump hat.
Same reason you don't attend a Trump rally as this...
12133119-Mixed-race-couple-sat-on-couch-Stock-Photo-interracial.jpg

B. Kidd, why does free speech bother you so much? Why do you feel the need for violence to shut it down?

Trump fans, they literally want any dissenting voices stomped on, and most of them are proud to tell you that.
It was a rally with a speaker expressing his agenda. It wasn't a Q & A session. If the pond scum wanted to express their opinions, then they should wait till the end of the speech. Not jump up on the stage like a deranged asshole with the dissenting animal bastards yelling like a pack of idiots. I was hoping the cops would use their billy clubs on those shitheads.

In the new normal, cops hesitate, the military hesitates.............everybody hesitates..........until they don't anymore.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back