🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals on Twitter demand feds kill Bundy family, supporters with drones

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
No doubt inspired in part by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., who called supporters of the Bundy ranch "domestic terrorists," a number of liberals on Twitter expressed their desire to see the ranch and its supporters killed by drone strikes, Paul Joseph Watson reported at Infowars Monday. Such a raid would, of course, kill innocent children as well as men and women, but it seems that didn't matter to those demanding the deadly raid.

"If ever there was a time for a drone strike, I'd say Bundy's self-appointed militia should've been turned into paste on the prairie," one person said.
"If you really want to make me purr, show me gun cam footage of the Bundy ranch drone strike," another person added. Many others expressed the same sentiment.

In all, Watson posted about 12 tweets expressing a desire to see the ranch destroyed and its supporters killed by drone strike. We found many more tweets expressing a similar desire on Twitter.

"Of course, it’s virtually inconceivable that the White House would launch a Predator drone strike against U.S. citizens, Harry Reid’s 'domestic terrorist' slur not withstanding," Watson wrote, "but the mere fact that self-proclaimed liberals are openly calling for Bundy supporters to be massacred provides us with yet another chilling insight into the warped minds of statists."

As we first wrote in February 2011, liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. And as we have documented hundreds of times, that hatred is often expressed through calls for death. Throughout the 2012 election, for example, liberals routinely called for GOP nominee Mitt Romney to be murdered.

After the tragic Newtown school shooting, liberals called for the murder of those who support the right to keep and bear arms. Journalists, powerful Democrats and Hollywood celebrities jumped on the bandwagon, calling for the death of gun owners and supporters of the NRA.

Sometimes, liberals become genocidal in their blind hatred. In July 2011, for example, we reported that gay sex columnist Dan Savage told Bill Maher he wished all Republicans were "(expletive deleted) dead." Maher said nothing in response, acting as though the comment was never made.
Liberal talk show host Mike Malloy once fantasized about an "angel of the Lord" killing everyone in the Tea Party by cutting off their heads. He also said he wanted to see the entire Republican Party "literally dead."

Watson also observed the hypocrisy of the left in their calls to see the Bundys murdered by federal drones: "Virtually every point of resentment directed against Bundy by leftists is borne out of repugnant duplicity and double standards, most notably the charge that Bundy is both engaging in lawlessness and is a 'freeloader' for not paying grazing fees, a criticism liberals are perfectly willing to dispense with when it comes to the 12 million illegal immigrants living in the United States."

He also reminded readers that liberals were outraged when pepper spray was used against Occupy Wall Street protesters. But now that the shoe is on the other foot, he added, liberals have adopted the role of cheerleader, urging the federal government to kill the Bundys and their supporters.
Reid's office was unavailable for comment at the time of this writing.....

Liberals on Twitter demand feds kill Bundy family, supporters with drones - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Faulty generalization.

Making broad statements about an entire group of people based on the remarks of a few. Do you really want to go there? Is your side of the street clean? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Jackholes like those who are the subject of this topic infest both sides. Why the FUCK is no one cleaning THEIR SIDE OF THE STREET? I wish partisan assholes would stop spending so much time pointing out the mote in their neighbor's eye when they have a beam in their own. When you clean your shit up and take the trash to the curb, thereby becoming the better party, THEN tell me about the foibles of your opponent.

Last edited:
Faulty generalization.

Making broad statements about an entire group of people based on the remarks of a few. Do you really want to go there? Is your side of the street clean? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Jackholes like those who are the subject of this topic infest both sides. Why the FUCK is no one cleaning THEIR SIDE OF THE STREET? I wish partisan assholes would stop spending so much time pointing out the mote in their neighbor's eye when they have a beam in their own.

Liberals do it all the time, so I imagine conservatives can do it too! :badgrin:

Of course we have those fence sitters that have no values at all, they usually have the fence post shoved up their ass.

Faulty generalization.

Jackholes like those who are the subject of this topic infest both sides. Why the FUCK is no one cleaning THEIR SIDE OF THE STREET? I wish partisan assholes would stop spending so much time pointing out the mote in their neighbor's eye when they have a beam in their own.

Liberals do it all the time, so I imagine conservatives can do it too! :badgrin:

Of course we have those fence sitters that have no values at all, they usually have the fence post shoved up their ass.

And then there are people who have values and actually live by them. Unlike the Democratic and Republican parties.

Faulty generalization.

And then there are people who have values and actually live by them. Unlike the Democratic and Republican parties.

Could you list those values?

Family values and love of the bible. You know, like the kind Mark Sanford and Vance McAllister and Bill Clinton and John Edwards have.

Anti-drug values. You know, like Trey Radel has.

Fiscal responsibility. You know, like the Bush White House and GOP majority in Congress had.

Reining in big government. Again, like Bush and the GOP Congress did.

Telling the truth. Seeking the truth. Being as objective about the facts as possible. Seeking answers and solutions instead of power. Offering solutions instead of just attacking the other guy's ideas all the time.

Last edited:

Family values and love of the bible. You know, like the kind Mark Sanford and Vance McAllister and Bill Clinton and John Edwards have.

Fiscal responsibility. You know, like the Bush White House and GOP majority in Congress had.

So, you're a Tea party supporter!

I added a few more after you started your post: Telling the truth. Seeking the truth. Being as objective about the facts as possible. Seeking answers and solutions instead of power. Offering solutions instead of just attacking the other guy's ideas all the time.

And no, I am not a Tea Party supporter. I just said I believe in seeking and telling the truth and the facts, which automatically rules me out as a Tea Partier. Plus I am not a bigot.

Liberals have wacks just like reactionaries have the Vigilantes and Yurts.

Let's move on.

It takes almost no wattage to say, "Drone kill bomb slaughter them." It takes almost no wattage to copy and paste stories about Obama's golf games. It takes almost no wattage to start 99 percent of the topics on this forum.

I've seen a tremendous dumbing down of political rhetoric over the past 30 years. It is simply astonishing the depths of vacuity that are being plumbed in the modern public arena.

We're starting topics about a comment someone made on a web site purposefully designed for people with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker!!!

I added a few more after you started your post: Telling the truth. Seeking the truth. Being as objective about the facts as possible. Seeking answers and solutions instead of power. Offering solutions instead of just attacking the other guy's ideas all the time.

And no, I am not a Tea Party supporter. I just said I believe in seeking and telling the truth and the facts, which automatically rules me out as a Tea Partier. Plus I am not a bigot.

What has the Tea Party said that makes you think they aren't telling the truth, and why would you think they are bigots?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back