🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Torn over Carson/Trump!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Painful to watch!

Liberals nearing street violence over Carson vs. Trump!

They want so desperately to blame one or the other for the plane bombing (if it was one) in Egypt and cannot agree on which one.

Given that Carson is the libbie's "shiny object du jour" it's looking like they'll focus on somehow blaming him rather than Trump but who can be sure what any liberal is thinking....or even that they are allowed to think!

You'd think George Soros would end the anguish by telling them which way to hop! But, then, Soros is said have a sense of humor so it's possible he's having too much fun watching them aimlessly hop!

Nice work, George!

Painful to watch!

Liberals nearing street violence over Carson vs. Trump!

They want so desperately to blame one or the other for the plane bombing (if it was one) in Egypt and cannot agree on which one.

Given that Carson is the libbie's "shiny object du jour" it's looking like they'll focus on somehow blaming him rather than Trump but who can be sure what any liberal is thinking....or even that they are allowed to think!

You'd think George Soros would end the anguish by telling them which way to hop! But, then, Soros is said have a sense of humor so it's possible he's having too much fun watching them aimlessly hop!

Nice work, George!

Not to fear. It won't be long before they place the blame squarely upon George Bush's shoulders.

Someone predicted it some time ago. Trump rang his friends, the Clintons, before he declared himself.

Hillary will win.

A more accurate thread title would be "Liberals Yawn over Carson/Trump."

When we're not laughing hysterically, that is.

I am a registered democrat------I like both carson and trump better than
Hillary. I am beginning to believe that Hillary will be nominated

Forum List

Back