🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals Try to Deflect Blame

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Watched Morning Joe on MSNBC, CNN, and FOX at top of early morning news hour. MSNBC blamed the events in Ferguson on the prosecutor and Governor Jay Nixon. Incredible! I do find it amusing that liberals are going after Jay Nixon for not getting the National Guard involved in the thick of things last night. Hilarious! I guess a White man will have to pay one way or another even if the loony left eats its own kind.

Actually, they may be right. Nixon had weeks to plan for last night. They knew what was going to happen. They had a preview when Brown was shot. So why did Nixon hold back the National guard? Why not bring them in last night to stand in front of the stores to save those businesses?

Actually, they may be right. Nixon had weeks to plan for last night. They knew what was going to happen. They had a preview when Brown was shot. So why did Nixon hold back the National guard? Why not bring them in last night to stand in front of the stores to save those businesses?
I know, he activated them then had them on standby.. He is suppose to protect the citizens, not just observe.......destruction. I would have shot all looters and arsonists.....

My estimate, the damage to property and inventory stolen and looted will run into the billions.

When it could have been held to a minimum with the use of the N.G.

Somebody owes Ferguson and the nation an explanation WHY the N.G. wasn't called in.

My estimate, the damage to property and inventory stolen and looted will run into the billions.

Somebody owes Ferguson and the nation an explanation WHY the N.G. wasn't called in.

That would be Nixon, the Governor. The Lt. Governor speculated the Obama and Holder urged him to hold the National Governor back. Why would they do that?

That would be Nixon, the Governor. The Lt. Governor speculated the Obama and Holder urged him to hold the National Governor back. Why would they do that?
That's a damn good question, Jackson...

Interesting. If this comes out Obama should be impeached.

Interesting. If this comes out Obama should be impeached.
Leave the peaches out of this.....

That someone is a democrat governor here in Mo.

It would look bad on CNN if the National Guard was in place before the announcement. The race-baiters would be rambling on about how the black community is assumed to be getting ready to riot and loot and how racist the governor is for treating the people of Ferguson like criminals before they did anything and so on and so forth. It also looks bad on CNN when they show the NG cracking skulls to restore law and order. It's a no win situation.

Great Benghazi flopped time for Benghazi 2.0? :laugh:

Forum List

Back