Liberals want the Rich to pay more taxes.. Or are they just Clueless?

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
Everyone interviewed here agreed wholeheartedly that the rich should pay a bit more in taxes. Their "fair share." But none of them actually knew what the "fair share" actually was, what the current tax rates were, or what the proposed tax rates for the rich were going to be.

Many of them guesstimated a much lower percentage than the CURRENT top marginal tax rates.

So next time a liberal tells you "America has spoken" and wants the rich to pay their share, remember they are a bit misinformed and don't really know what they're talking about.

[ame=http://youtu.be/GEGyF5JALes]Supporters of Tax Increase on Rich Don't Know What Rich Are Currently Paying - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Everyone interviewed here agreed wholeheartedly that the rich should pay a bit more in taxes. Their "fair share." But none of them actually knew what the "fair share" actually was, what the current tax rates were, or what the proposed tax rates for the rich were going to be.

Many of them guesstimated a much lower percentage that the CURRENT top tax rates.

So next time a liberal tells you "America has spoken" and wants the rich to pay their share, remember they are a bit misinformed and don't really know what they're talking about.

Supporters of Tax Increase on Rich Don't Know What Rich Are Currently Paying - YouTube

Liberals only believe what MSNBC and the other liberal media tells them. They are clueless and would use taxes to drive the job creators out of this country. Who would support the welfare leeches if this happens?

If you think it fair for Mitt Romney to pay a lower tax rate than a plumber, or a bus driver or even his own secretary then you have a different idea of fair than most, in fact, the vast majority of Americans.

Many of them guesstimated a much lower percentage that the CURRENT top tax rates.

Supporters of Tax Increase on Rich Don't Know What Rich Are Currently Paying - YouTube

Liberals only believe what MSNBC and the other liberal media tells them. They are clueless and would use taxes to drive the job creators out of this country. Who would support the welfare leeches if this happens?

If the wealthy don't want to pay their fair share, then let them leave, that will only make opportunity for those who do think they should put back and not just take profits out of our economy. It is our economy, not the wealthy's alone.

If you think it fair for Mitt Romney to pay a lower tax rate than a plumber, or a bus driver or even his own secretary then you have a different idea of fair than most, in fact, the vast majority of Americans.

You do understand that different types of income are taxed differently, right?

Most of Mitt's money comes from capital gains, which is taxed at a lower rate than regular income from a job.

But if you asked me, I think everyone should pay the same flat tax rate. No loopholes. H.R. 25 to be exact.

This is what right wing propaganda is about, interview a bunch of people, and just edit the video to show what you want.

It could be flipped the other way by simply editing out a few people that didn't know, and leave the other 95% of the people that did on :up:

If the wealthy don't want to pay their fair share, then let them leave, that will only make opportunity for those who do think they should put back and not just take profits out of our economy. It is our economy, not the wealthy's alone.

If America's top 20% of wealthiest leave, who will pay for the 70% of all federal taxes they're responsible for?? :confused:

Most of Mitt's money comes from capital gains, which is taxed at a lower rate than regular income from a job.

But if you asked me, I think everyone should pay the same flat tax rate. No loopholes. H.R. 25 to be exact.

Willard pays a tax rate lower than most middle class people, and refused to release his tax returns like his own father and Obama did, clearly because he had something to hide.

He also hides insane amounts of assets overseas and even laundered money through the mormon church.

Willard is a greedy POS just like that rest of the right wing trash.

Of course I understand how they pay a lower rate! That's the point the wealthy get to call their income something that is then taxed at a lower rate! Clearly unfair, letting them pay less than their fair share!

This is what right wing propaganda is about, interview a bunch of people, and just edit the video to show what you want.

It could be flipped the other way by simply editing out a few people that didn't know, and leave the other 95% of the people that did on :up:

Yeah, it's most definitely propaganda..

Because Liberals are most definitely NOT misinformed or ignorant. :tongue:

Why don't you make your own video and prove us wrong?

Willard pays a tax rate lower than most middle class people, and refused to release his tax returns like his own father and Obama did, clearly because he had something to hide.

He also hides insane amounts of assets overseas and even laundered money through the mormon church.

He didn't hide his tax return. Google it. He paid a ~14% effective tax rate.

Of course I understand how they pay a lower rate! That's the point the wealthy get to call their income something that is then taxed at a lower rate! Clearly unfair, letting them pay less than their fair share!

I'd do a little more research on the subject before going into discussions.

You don't just get to call your income whatever you want and pay lower taxes.. That's not how it works.

Capital gains is a form of income earned from the sale of an asset, like stocks, bonds, real estate, ect.. The capital gain is the difference between the purchase price and the selling price. And FYI, anyone can earn this type of income. Not just rich people. Go buy some stocks and sell them in a year. If you made a profit, you pay a 15% tax on the profit. Just like Mitt Romney. Now, if you happened to lose money, it's called a capital loss, and the excess can be declared as a deduction on your tax return.

Last edited:
Why do conservatives always think some cocksucking poorly made youtube video is some sort of validation or proof or their lunacy? No one is going to waste their time watching poorly made doctored propaganda from generic angry wannabe rich white people with nothing interesting to say. Who gives a fuck?

You don't just get to call your income whatever you want and pay lower taxes.. That's not how it works.

Capital gains is a form of income earned from the sale of an asset, like stocks, bonds, real estate, ect.. The capital gain is the difference between the purchase price and the selling price. And FYI, anyone can earn this type of income. Not just rich people.

Maybe anybody "can" but most people don't because they don't have enough money for investing so sorry Americans if you are a wage earner you'll just have to pay a higher rate because us wealthy have had the tax code changed to favor us, and luckily for us there are dunces out there in the working class who will argue that this is eminently fair!

Why do conservatives always think some cocksucking poorly made youtube video is some sort of validation or proof or their lunacy? No one is going to waste their time watching poorly made doctored propaganda from generic angry wannabe rich white people with nothing interesting to say. Who gives a fuck?

You know, you're right. This video is clearly doctored to misrepresent what the people are actually saying.

Come next elections, I'm gonna personally ask everyone in line if they know what the tax rates currently are for each income bracket and what they think it should be.

I'm sure mostly everyone will know.

Capital gains is a form of income earned from the sale of an asset, like stocks, bonds, real estate, ect.. The capital gain is the difference between the purchase price and the selling price. And FYI, anyone can earn this type of income. Not just rich people.

Maybe anybody "can" but most people don't because they don't have enough money for investing so sorry Americans if you are a wage earner you'll just have to pay a higher rate because us wealthy have had the tax code changed to favor us, and luckily for us there are dunces out there in the working class who will argue that this is eminently fair!

You're right; it's not fair. The only fair tax rate is one where everyone pays the same rate.

Look up H.R. 25.

bwaaaa haaaa haaaa i loved the part about Clinton !!! stupid libbs.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You know, you're right. This video is clearly doctored to misrepresent what the people are actually saying.

Come next elections, I'm gonna personally ask everyone in line if they know what the tax rates currently are for each income bracket and what they think it should be.

I'm sure mostly everyone will know.

Have fun, I'm sure there will be an infinite amount of people interested in what you think and have to say.

A flat rate for all penalizes those with the least income. Progressive income tax is the only thing that is fair.

You're too stupid to comment, crawl back in your hole...

the main reason people open a business is to make money !! lower the rates and more businesses will stay in the US !!

Forum List

Back