Lifetime Republican Voter Thanks President Obama For Saving His Life With Obamacare

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Strand how when someone needs help with medical care they see things in a different light

Even though Brent Brown hated the Affordable Care Act and refused to vote for President Obama in 2008 and 2012, the lifetime GOP voter from Wisconsin wrote a letter to the Democratic Commander-in-Chief apologizing for all the bad things he said and thanking Obama for saving his life.

Brown thanked President Obama because the Affordable Care Act allowed him to finally access the medication he needs to “stabilize my condition.”

Lifetime Republican Voter Thanks President Obama For Saving His Life With Obamacare

Well I am glad that SOMEONE has obtained a benefit. Good job on that one.

Greg

That's what the Democrats want. They want us to be grateful to the Democrats for getting us healthcare and saving our lives. That grants them the power of God, the power to decide who lives and who dies.

As usual there are winners and losers. The winners are those who DO get something positive and I am glad for them. The losers; just most everyone else!!

Greg

Greg
The ACA is similar to what the LNP want to bring in when they talk of privatising medicare. Everyone votes them out whenever they try. Same thing happens in Europe.

So ONE parasite out of MILLIONS of people getting screwed is a big deal? Aaaaahh... no.

So ONE parasite out of MILLIONS of people getting screwed is a big deal? Aaaaahh... no.
You're brain washed. The people of every western country cart any government that threatens to take away our universal healthcare.

its not ACA, it's % 100 government owned and it's a great system that works and only costs us 1% of our earnings.

I know a nurse who said she'd never go in a private hospital, because they don't have the amount of staff and a As total care as the public system.

You're brain washed. The people of every western country cart any government that threatens to take away our universal healthcare.

its not ACA, it's % 100 government owned and it's a great system that works and only costs us 1% of our earnings.

I know a nurse who said she'd never go in a private hospital, because they don't have the amount of staff and a As total care as the public system.
No, obamacare is a massive disaster that is financially imploding and unconstitutional. It's benefiting nothing but the insurance companies, which obama and the dems promised to protect.

It will be repealed, and replaced with common sense affordable insurance of one's choice where people are in control, not the government.

No, obamacare is a massive disaster that is financially imploding and unconstitutional. It's benefiting nothing but the insurance companies, which obama and the dems promised to protect.

It will be repealed, and replaced with common sense affordable insurance of one's choice where people are in control, not the government.
I didnt say it was good. I said what us Westerners, as opposed to you 2nd worlders have, is good.:p

Oh well.:rolleyes:

I didnt say it was good. I said what us Westerners, as opposed to you 2nd worlders have, is good.:p

I don't know what planet you're on, but as an American service connected disabled veteran, I don't have to deal with the crap either way. I have 100% medical coverage from the VA and Medicare.

Greg
The ACA is similar to what the LNP want to bring in when they talk of privatising medicare. Everyone votes them out whenever they try. Same thing happens in Europe.

We had a Public System in QLD when I was growing up and going to our current system changed it . But there was NOTHING free about it; it cost a fortune in taxes and wasn't sustainable. It also nearly killed me when I was younger; what should have been a relatively simple procedure left me too ill for them to take my leg off. Frankly I was one of the "losers" wrt that as all emergency cases were dealt with by the Public System at the time. And yes: I was still privately Covered on MY PARENT'S Plan.

The recovery and skin grafts were done in the Private System.

Greg

The yanks had a First World System. Sent my Brother to the Mayo with his melanoma; he lasted a bit longer but he was too far gone. It may have given him a couple of more years though. Notice we didn't send him to Cuba.

Greg

Forum List

Back