Limp-Wristed Democrat Governor or CT Declares Statewide Travel Ban, But Supports Muslim Invaders

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Oh fuck, typo in the title. This software does not allow edits. Sorry meh neegahs! It should be 'of' not 'or.'

Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy announced Monday that he has signed an order proclaiming a civil preparedness emergency in the State of Connecticut, and has also signed an order activating a statewide travel ban that will begin at 5:00 a.m. on Tuesday and remain in effect until further notice.

I can't believe douchebag politicians still feel the need for the ridiculous spectacle of a "sign language" individual standing next to them. So gay.

Malloy declares statewide travel ban Tuesday

Yeah there's a huge blizzard blanketing the region. What's Your point, retard?

Listen to me meh neegah, no fucking qu33r douchebag in Hartford, CT (a city riddled with black and brown savages killing each other while targeting Whitey when they can) is going to tell me I can't fucking travel around. This limp-wristed douchebag hates The Donald for cracking down on the influx of filthy, muslims savages, and insists the travel ban is void, yet has the chutzpah to put a travel ban on me, an American citizen? J.E.D, if that is your real name, do you see the hypocritical douchebaggery of faggot democrat qu33rs in this situation? Respond quickly, my patience runs low.

Listen to me meh neegah, no fucking qu33r douchebag in Hartford, CT (a city riddled with black and brown savages killing each other while targeting Whitey when they can) is going to tell me I can't fucking travel around. This limp-wristed douchebag hates The Donald for cracking down on the influx of filthy, muslims savages, and insists the travel ban is void, yet has the chutzpah to put a travel ban on me, an American citizen? J.E.D, if that is your real name, do you see the hypocritical douchebaggery of faggot democrat qu33rs in this situation? Respond quickly, my patience runs low.

Poe's law or insane....I can never tell.

Please go out in the middle of the next blizzard ! Go on a nice country ride ! The world would be better off without you .

Before they had these travel bans disabled cars stuck in the snow blocked roads so that plows and emergency vehicles couldn't get through until they were towed. First there was stupidity. Then came a law.

Where U want 2 travel bruh?

LET HIT DEM STRIP CLUBZ DUDE!

Where U want 2 travel bruh?

LET HIT DEM STRIP CLUBZ DUDE!
B 2 cold cept fo white devil

Forum List

Back