Lindsey Graham

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup.
upload_2018-9-27_16-36-12.jpeg

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.

I TOLD YOU Dem's are lying backstabbing filth, holy crap even Lindsey Graham finally sees it. :eusa_clap:

Yea, pretty scary he considered them “friends”. He should know better. They want to destroy America and there is no bargaining or compromising with them.

I TOLD YOU Dem's are lying backstabbing filth, holy crap even Lindsey Graham finally sees it. :eusa_clap:

Yea, pretty scary he considered them “friends”. He should know better. They want to destroy America and there is no bargaining or compromising with them.

These long time GOP senators think Dems are their friends, they don't understand how two faced and phony Dem's are.

Forum List

Back