Lindsey Graham

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
What I find interesting about all these GOP members is this weird split attitude. Yes Ford is credible but no I don't believe her. Seems insanely contradictory to me. Both can not be true. The argument that" oh we need to treat this like we are in a court of law", is insane. The SCOTUS nomination is a POLITICAL, not a JUDICIAL matter. If you are talking about a lifetime appointment to the most important court in the country, and you have reason to believe the candidate committed a crime, you get another candidate. Does it really matter that you don't know he did beyond reasonable doubt? What if he needs to rule on something to do with sexual assault, is he going to be able to rule professionally, won't that ruling, whatever it is not be judged in the light of this allegation? Do you need that kind of disturbance in the supreme court?

Last edited:
Righteous indignation when hardball politics goes against him

Didn’t see him grandstanding when Obama was denied the right to name a Supreme Court Justice

Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll fall right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup. View attachment 218898
upload_2018-9-27_18-0-2.png

It’s sad to say, but it feels like our country is letting politics wage a modern day civil war.

Lindsey Graham SPANKED libtard Ass today...……..

BK will be confirmed...………….

Graham is a coward and one of the most despicable public figures in America. His two favorite things are watching our soldiers come hone in caskets, and supporting rapists.

Did you hear the spew on holding a SCOTUS seat open till 2020?
Graham Said they (these DOPers) never did that...

LOLOLOL!.

"unless you have a nervous meltdown you're gonna get confirmed" - Graham assured Sotomayor before voting for her. i'm guessing she didnt have a meltdown

Graham votes for both of the Dem's SCOTUS nominees and treats them fairly thinking his Democrat "friends" would reciprocate, now he knows different.

Forum List

Back