Lindsey Graham

Graham votes for both of the Dem's SCOTUS nominees and treats them fairly thinking his Democrat "friends" would reciprocate, now he knows different.
What was his vote on Garland again?
Oh yea.
Graham heaps praise on Garland, won't budge on hearings

The American people entrusted the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat, and they did.
No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
They neither advised nor consented. They REFUSED to hold a hearing on Garland. Oh and by the way. I heard Grassley say it is a travesty that this confirmation is taking so long. About 70 days. Scalia's seat was open for 400 days.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
I hope he's not holding his breath.
Because Trump isn't that stupid.
After seeing how Sessions has been treated, why would Graham step into a situation like that?
Probably to continue the same type of actions that Sessions has perpetrated.
Sessions has been absent from his office, literally negligent in his duties.
He has not served the president to the best of his abilities nor the people of the United States.
I don't expect Lindsey Grahamnesty to do any better.

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

He also showed that his temper matches that of a mean drunk, as described.

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....

No the American people entrusted that seat to the president of the United States. Congress usurped that right. Check your constitution. Congress is supposed to advise and consent, refusing to hold a hearing is neither. Oh and by the way, you changed your argument from Graham did right by the Democrats. To well we had a right to take that seat. I wish you'd make up your mind.

No dummy, the American people fed up with Obama took the senate away from the Dem's and handed control of advice and consent to the GOP, as punishment. Then the American people took the White House away from Dem's in 2016, reaffirming the decision for the GOP to fill that SCOTUS seat. Its not our fault your side got their ass whooped.
They neither advised nor consented. They REFUSED to hold a hearing on Garland. Oh and by the way. I heard Grassley say it is a travesty that this confirmation is taking so long. About 70 days. Scalia's seat was open for 400 days.

I know I laughed for a year about how we cheated Obama and the Dem's. :eusa_dance:

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....

Just because he didn’t bend to the will of crooked Dems and throw in the towel doesn’t make him a partisan.

Thankfully the Republican Senators told the Dems to blow it out of their asses.

I know I laughed for a year about how we cheated Obama and the Dem's. :eusa_dance:
I know I laughed for a year about how we cheated Obama and the Dem's.
Wow you do change your story a lot. Now you concede that Republican's did cheat Obama.

His name is spelled "KAVANAUGH" WITH A K.....NOT A C.

Wow you do change your story a lot. Now you concede that Republican's did cheat Obama.

We totally cheated Obama...using the exact same delay tactic Dem's used in the past. Funny you libs always seem to forget to mention that. :itsok:

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them has to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Last edited:

What a load of crap.

Graham has always been an opportunistic chameleon/shapeshifter - but his hissy fits have gotten much worse since he started sucking up to Trump.

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.

Word .

One of them is guilty of perjury. Or bat shit crazy . Or both!

We totally cheated Obama...using the exact same delay tactic Dem's used in the past. Funny you libs always seem to forget to mention that. :itsok:
Name one time Democrats refused to hold a hearing, and give me the longest time Democrats EVER held up a SCOTUS nominee. Look it up.List of nominations to the Supreme Court of the United States - Wikipedia

The American people popularly elected Obama for eight years

Republicans only allowed him seven when it came to filling a SCOTUS seat

The American people rejected Obama in 2014 and 2016.
Obama was not even on the ballot
He was in 2012 and crushed the Republicans

So I'm watching this hearing and I'm so baffled by this line that both accused and accuser have been treated badly. One accuses the other of sexual assault. Doesn't that mean that 1 of them deserves repercussions? One of them have to be lying. Seems like such an inane statement.
Let’s hold a hearing to decide who deserves repercussions

Forum List

Back